[ENG] Of course I have found more for you to read!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Hunter

[ENG] Of course I have found more for you to read!

Post by Hunter »

Posted by Lucky observer on May 20, 2000 at 15:19:51:

Having read so much about the subject on this forum as well as seeing the images from Dean's video, I though I might share a recollection from my youth.

An incident took place sometime in the late 1950's. I think I was about 7 or 8 years old at the time. My mom would have these bridge parties at our house in the afternoons. It was all women and I hardly took notice until at one of these gatherings I happen to be on the floor playing with my toy cars. The gals were all laughing and having a good time gossiping about people they knew when under the table I noticed that one lady had slipped out of her high heel pump (they all wore heels and stockings in those days!) and seemed to be rubbing her foot alng another woman's leg! I watched this transfixed for several minutes. The two didn't seem to notice each other but this action continued. These women were both married and one is still a good friend of our family. Because of what I saw I've been keen on this ever since although I've never had the opportunity to watch this sort of thing again. I wonder if it really goes on that much or if it's just a fantasy of mine as well as others. Any thoughts?