An amazing dangling scene!

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Dangling Fan

An amazing dangling scene!

Post by Dangling Fan »

I open this thread because there is an amazing dangling scene that I have seen about 15 years ago and I'm still looking for it with no result so far. This scene is from the famous American TV series "Murder, she wrote" with Angela Lansbury and it features a female police detective who's sitting at her office and dangling her right stiletto pump! :outstanding: The amazing thing is that the director did a close up on the dangling activity for several seconds! :shockedstar:
This scene has always been on my mind but I have never been lucky enough to see it again all these years. :imsad: So I decided to do something about it and the first step is to find the episode in which the incident happens. I did a really exhausting research using the few clues that I remember from that episode and I ended up in two possibilities:

The first is the episode 12 from season 4 called "Who threw the barbitals in Mrs Fletcher's chowder". In this case the actress who's dangling must be Colleen Camp.
The second is the episode 15 from season 9 called "The petrified florist". In this case the actress who's dangling must be Sandahl Bergman.

Now if I want to check these two episodes I have to buy the whole of seasons 4 and 9 something that I consider stupid because I only want to see a few seconds. So I want to ask the forum members if anyone can find those episodes for free through the internet because I'm not much of a hacker! I pray for someone to find this scene! :pray:

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Sounds good! Can't wait. I'll do some searching.
Big shoeplay fan
geezer

can't find it

Post by geezer »

I have netflix and I looked up both of those episodes but I can't find what you're talking about
ElToroLoco

Post by ElToroLoco »

I can't find it too :imsad:
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Too bad! :imsad: I will continue my investigation and I will soon suggest a few more episodes.
greenlight46224

any luck?

Post by greenlight46224 »

Hello Dangling Fan!

Just wondering if you've had any time to look around for this potentially awesome scene. I have seasons 4 and 9 of the show on loan from my local library. I'm glad to help however I can.

greenlight