Boot Haters Club 2010

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Boot Haters Club 2010

Post by Footsiefreak »

Women are just wearing boots too damn much where I am at its not snowing but they still where BOOTS.If I see one more pair of Uggs :bleh:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ehehe...nice idea for a club...i would definitly join :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:Ehehe...nice idea for a club...i would definitly join :D
Factually Nyl I started it a few years ago and looks like it needed to comeback.

I was so desperate for a dipping show I had to watch an unattractive lady dip while I was standing behind her in the bank...when will th Dark Ages end????
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Here in Denver we are in our coldest month of the year. Walking through the malls, I would say 75%-80% of the women are wearing boots...it sucks! A lot of fluffy, just plain dumb boots too. I do think a woman looks good in a skirt, nylons and dress boots, but because of our fetish...I hate them!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

I have to join the club too! I hate boots to death! :bleh: What pisses me off is the fact that pumps, ballerinas and all kinds of beautiful shoes come out of fashion at times but the boots are always there all the times! :crash:
Boots cover the half of the woman's leg and it is impossible for women to play with them. Those are enough reasons for me to wish that the boots will be vanished from the planet one day! :pray:
gidget

Post by gidget »

Awww... come on guys, I love them. But they have to be sexy... fitted through the ankle, nice thin heel. And don't say you can't see a certain kind of footplay. I won't buy boots unless I can move my foot comfortably in them which means if I am sitting I am probably wiggling my feet in just the same ways I would in regular heels. The only difference is now I am in tight leather. I like that feel, I like the slightly "dom" flavour of it all. So sorry, but the boots are staying in the shoe collection. You'll just have to wait for Spring to hit in full force and I am sure all the ladies will break out their regular shoes again.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

They know we hate boots...and they're coming after us.

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The only good things about boots is when they come off. Can you imagine being in the barracks when that Chinese militia group in the video linked by Dead Parrot undresses? During the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony, all the welcoming ladies wore go-go boots and danced in the heat during the parade of nations. I just kept thinking if only I could be there when all those sweaty boots come off.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Dangling Fan wrote:I have to join the club too! I hate boots to death! :bleh: What pisses me off is the fact that pumps, ballerinas and all kinds of beautiful shoes come out of fashion at times but the boots are always there all the times! :crash:
Boots cover the half of the woman's leg and it is impossible for women to play with them. Those are enough reasons for me to wish that the boots will be vanished from the planet one day! :pray:
Damn, you hit the nail on the head. The damn boots never go out of fashion. Even here in Los Angeles -in July- women are wearing boots so goddamn often I'm baffled. I can't tell you hom many times this summer I've been sitting in a cafehoping to sse some, shoeplay, a hot girl walks in, I look down and... Fuck! Boots!
I look at the sky and say silently
"Asshole".
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
Dangling Fan wrote:I have to join the club too! I hate boots to death! :bleh: What pisses me off is the fact that pumps, ballerinas and all kinds of beautiful shoes come out of fashion at times but the boots are always there all the times! :crash:
Damn, you hit the nail on the head. The damn boots never go out of fashion. Even here in Los Angeles -in July- women are wearing boots so goddamn often I'm baffled. I can't tell you hom many times this summer I've been sitting in a cafehoping to sse some, shoeplay, a hot girl walks in, I look down and... Fuck! Boots!
I look at the sky and say silently
"Asshole".
Wow in LA?Im my area in the summer only time I have seen boots is when it rains.
cremon

Post by cremon »

I hate ballerinas.
I can´t explain why.
Currently every girl seems to wear ballerinas.
And I really don´t like them.
Weird. :S

If a girl wears nice, slim boots, nylons and short skirt it really is an eyecatcher to me.
And I really would like to get her on the table without taking of her clothes.
But I have to admit my girlfriend and I tried a bootjob and it definitely looks better than it feels.
We had to stop because it hurt. :imsad:
genesis4

Post by genesis4 »

Feeture Feature wrote:The only good things about boots is when they come off. Can you imagine being in the barracks when that Chinese militia group in the video linked by Dead Parrot undresses? During the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony, all the welcoming ladies wore go-go boots and danced in the heat during the parade of nations. I just kept thinking if only I could be there when all those sweaty boots come off.
I agree with you, Feeture Feature! A woman with boots is not so sexy, because she can't do shoeplay, dangling or dipping. But If I imagine they come off after a long night of dancing, or in the motorshow where the girls wear them for 10/12 hours maybe in pantyhose, I can loose my head If only I have the chance to sniff their sweaty feet when they come out off boots!! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :outstanding: