Showing pics of girls UNDER 18

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Showing pics of girls UNDER 18

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'll be honest people shouldnt be posting pics here for girls under 18.This is an adult site and there are plenty of adult pics that can be shown.I am not so hard up for stocking feet that I have to watch girls under 18.

cremon

Post by cremon »

Right!!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Totally agree with you, just a couple of things to keep in mind:

- It's sometimes difficult to be 100% sure of a girl's age
- We (me and the moderators i mean) are trying to keep spam and not-related content away from this forum, and this is already a hard task. When we see a post with totally related content to this site, sometimes we just pass through it quickly as we have many posts to check.

Having said that, please inform me or the moderators (with PM, to avoid flames) of any posts you think have inappropriate content.

Thank you
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

But we know who looks over 18 but some some pics are just too borderline to be posting.No we cant check ID but we should know by now.It just makes US look worse like perverts.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The problem is they are saying they are "ladies" but they are actually girls.I am just saying use better judgement when posting.I am sure none of you would want guys looking at your loved ones that are under 18 so show respect for theirs