14 April 2005 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

14 April 2005 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Well, an update with better quality videos. I assume these were sent to our webmaster by those of you with DVD and capture capability. All I can say is thank you!

Sirens - I'd forgotten about this scene. How many scenes does this make for Hugh Grant? Three? I wonder about the shoes she was wearing. I was under the impression that many of the women's shoes of that time period were lace ups, almost like ankle length boots.

Grandi Magazzini - Very nice scene! I particularly like the look of Laura Antonelli. She looks so demure, so prim...you'd never guess what she was doing to that...well, doorknob looking guy.

Laura is wearing black slingbacks, and not much of a sling at that. It looks like the strap barely wraps around her heel. Is it just me or are the nylons she's wearing reeinforced toe? :love:

They don't show her remove her shoe, but you can see it lying on its side between the guy's shoes. Can we assume that she used his leg to pull down the sling?

Nice movement of her foot up his leg. You know they filmed that entire undertable sequence in one take. It would be nice to see it uncut.

I didn't download Barbarians at the Gate.

DP

camshaft

Post by camshaft »

DP, who's the girl in your avatar?
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot wrote:Well, an update with better quality videos. I assume these were sent to our webmaster by those of you with DVD and capture capability. All I can say is thank you!
I hear ya, DP. THANK YOU, DVD DECRYPTER!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I downloaded two videos...yup no Hugh Grant for me. I think that guy is one arrogant sob. But I did enjoy Barbarians and Grandi. It's like going back to your favorite ice cream parlor for your favorite sundae. Never fails to please.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

camshaft wrote:DP, who's the girl in your avatar?
That is <a href="http://main.jordancapri.com/res/49402/p ... i/">Jordan Capri</a>. She is a semi-pro with a nude/lesbian website.

BL - Good job! I look forward to more of your work.

Kingdom -
kingdom wrote:It's like going back to your favorite ice cream parlor for your favorite sundae. Never fails to please.
Outstanding!

DP