Candid photo tips

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Nylonlover88

Candid photo tips

Post by Nylonlover88 »

Well my sister has 4 friends over with one of them wearing sheer black nylons (without shoes) its just :superhorny: :superhorny: , was hoping to take some candid pics but unfortunately all the good vantage points I'll be seen from :( Ahh shes just left.

Anyway anyone have any tips for taking candid pics?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Uhmm... let's see...

- Deactivate flash and any "click sound"
- Always act as you don't care of what's happening around you
- Try to shoot without pointing
- Act as you are doing something really boring or difficult (i.e. if it's a phone, pretend something doesn't work on there)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
DanDi

Post by DanDi »

Or if u have gutz to say how beautifull they r and if u can take a picture and when u r near them, their feet, u say just to set my camera and meanwhile without flash and sounds taking picture of her feet and u can also try to tell her to pose a little difrrent ways, girls love to hear a compliment and than u give her a compliment about her feet... and it will be all in you, when time will pass, u'll be a pro. There r many ways, like a distraction if u have some small bug like insect, u throw at her feet and say what's that, she will be focused on that bug and u will have a lot of time to take picture of her... let ur imagination begin! :) When i'll have time i'll post some interesting videos and also some pictures.

p.s nyllover: as i don't have much time and i am quite lazy putting clips here on forum, we can arrange somehow to send u my clips and u put them on :)
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

nyllover wrote:Uhmm... let's see...

- Deactivate flash and any "click sound"
- Always act as you don't care of what's happening around you
- Try to shoot without pointing
- Act as you are doing something really boring or difficult (i.e. if it's a phone, pretend something doesn't work on there)

nyllover said it very well! :ooook: