Cute elevator incident today

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

fandangle1

Cute elevator incident today

Post by fandangle1 »

Hi all. I am fairly new here. I am not sure if this is the right forum for this story or if anyone even wants to read it, but I would like to share something that happened at work today.

As I was heading out to lunch, I got into the elevator with about six or seven other people. As they were quite spread out, there was a little more room available than what appeared. So as I moved towards the back, there was this young attractive woman standing near me. I could see she was wearing flip-flops so I looked down and moved gingerly. I noticed she had very pretty toes with her nails painted red. As I continued to move in little baby steps, I looked at her and announced "I don't want to step on your toes". She smiled appreciatively.

At the next floor, a couple of more people got in so we had to slide a little further to the back. I looked down at her pretty feet and again moved gingerly closer to her. To my luck, another person got on at the next floor. Once again I looked down and moved closer to her with baby steps. She then placed herself against the side of the elevator car. As I got closer to her, I looked at her and said "I am being very careful here". As I turned to face the front of the elevator, I heard her two friends let out a little chuckle. Then the young woman said aloud "That's the bad thing about wearing flip-flops; I'm just inviting my little toes to get smooshed"!

Once she said that, I turned my head to look down at her feet. Without really thinking about it, I said to her "I'm sure if I happened to step on your cute little toes, I would feel something"! At the time same I gave myself a little pretend punch on the shoulder. She and her friends then let out a good laugh.

Thing is, I did not even know this lady. Yet I called her toes cute. I think that was she and her friends found funny.