Denver Auto Show....Argggghhhh!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Denver Auto Show....Argggghhhh!

Post by Mr. Mike »

As you can tell by the heading and the fact that it's not under "Live and Candid", thats not good news.

Well, I've spent 2 days, about 4-1/2 total hours and have not snapped 1 picture. Day 1 and this is no joke, I would say 80% of the women working the show were in boots. BTW, the weather was 71, not a cloud in the sky!

Day 2, probably 70% boots, most of the women dressed in suits with long pants, basically looking like a dude on Wall Street.

Unfortunatley, I feel the women in America have not come to grips with their sexuality and how to use it. They are FAR too conservative and they dress like it. Sorry folks, but SEX SELLS. They don't have to be out there in a thong, but for Gods-sake, dress like a woman that wants the attention of men. I think, from other pictures the Europeans have figured it out...our girls have not! We have mastered "slutty and trashy" though.

I will be going on Sunday, hopefully we get something!

mmb

Post by mmb »

Good luck, Mr Mike, I haven't seen a woman is hose here in NC in over a month, now that it's 80° degrees, it's flip flops & thong sandals. My wife was wearing hose regularly until the first 70 °+ day, now it's bare legs, to make matters worse, no tan & a color of nail polish that I despise....going to be a long summer!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Mr. Mike,

Thanks for making the effort. If I had been there I'm sure my morale would have hit rock bottom after a few hours.

Plus I would have suspected a conspiracy. Do these women hear "Denver, Colorado" and automatically think "two feet of snow on the ground" even though it's Spring?

Oh well, keep up the good work.

Cheers,

DP
Colorado Candid

Post by Colorado Candid »

Hey don't feel bad. I went to New York City and went to the International Car Show on Sunday and saw a few pantyhose legs and feet but filming is next to nothing. I think there on to our little plan. But i saw thousands of woman in tights and hose in Manhattan and I was blown away. I have about an hour of video I need to edit. By the way Lagordia Air Port blows!! JFK/DIA and O'hare is where its at.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

CC, I'd like to see some of the stuff you filmed~