I am looking for a certain story that i read a while back

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

jaes03

I am looking for a certain story that i read a while back

Post by jaes03 »

But i can't seem to be able to find it again.
The basic storyline went something like this:

A guy is over at his girlfriend's house eating dinner with her family.

He feels a foot under the table and his girlfriend or girlfriend's sister starts smiling at him, the activity starts getting more intense of course, he looks down and sees the tan stockings working him.

A few moments later the girl gets up to go to the kitchen or restroom or something and sees she has black stockings/pantyhose/w.e on, and the foot is still going

towards the end when they all get up the girlfriend's mother has tan stockings on

i may have gotten it a little wrong, for instance he may have thought it was his girlfriend doing it, but i'm thinking it was the sister, and his girlfriend was sitting next to him

Thanks if anyone knows which one i am talking about and can refer me to it.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I believe I know the story your are talking about - but I do not have it saved and I cannot find it after doing some searching. Too bad as it was very good.

What I remember was that the guy's fiancee was wearing black nylons, and her mother was wearing tan. They were both sitting across the table from the guy. During the meal he's getting worked pretty hard and he assumes it his fiancee. He unzips and just as he's about to cum he sneaks a look under the tablecloth and sees a tan nylon foot working his cock. He is confused, thinking his fiancee changed hose before the meal. He cums on her foot and puts his cock away.

When they stand up after dinner he sees that his fiancee is still wearing black, so it must have been her mother. He is in shock, and later that night another girl at the dinner takes him aside and tells him she knew what had happened as she had dared the mother to do something to him, she just didn't expect her to go that far.

DP
jaes03

Post by jaes03 »

oh yea, that was it
a very good one it was
alas i still can not find it, been searching all over the place hehe
i have most of my favorites saved, this is just one of them that i don't for some reason =\

ah well, if anyone else stumbles across it and would post it here or link to it, that would be great

thanks