March 27 update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

March 27 update

Post by ILF »

Nyl, that's alot of upgrading to the site. Nice job.

One note, however on the video captures section for "Unhappily Ever After"

I don't believe the first image is from that show.
The first image looks like a still from The Secret of My Success when Margaret Whitton was in the limousine scene. A hot clip exists as many of you know.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow! A lot of new stuff today.

1. Amateur Photos - Polo, horse racing? Looks like they are at some sort of sporting event. They seem British to me, don't ask me why, just a hunch. I like her outfit, and it appears she's carrying some meat on her calves! In the last pic especially you can see that her shoes are just a bit big. Good for shoeplay under tables but not "proper" when one is being photographed by the paparazzi. 8)

2. Videocaptures - good job on making this section. Breaking down categories like this will make things easier for newbies to find particular scenes.

3. Unhappily Ever After Caps - Finally! As a fan of this show back when I had a TV I'm glad to actually see something again. I agree with ILF that the first cap looks very much like another non-undertable movie. Besides that my hat is off to whoever took these caps. This is truly old schoolvideo capping - taking a picture of the screen! The blonde looks oh so delicious! Big hair, great outfit and tan nylons(?). No need to consult Mr. Floppy on that one - ditch the wife and do the blonde!

4. Candid/Off-Topic - Nice. Again it will be easier to find things, and probably easier for you manage since you have many options on where to put new items.

5. Rejected/To Find Pages - Looks good. Just better organization.

Thanks much!

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes guys...my mistake...the first picture is NOT from Unhappily Ever After, but from The Secret Of My Success, as ILF said.

Anyway...we have to thank Sir KINGDOM for those captures. He sent them to me at the end of january, and i managed to put them online just now :)

Glad you liked the updates to the site structure :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Way to go Kingdom! That's the spirit of improvisation - get it any way you can! Believe me we appreciate it. :lol:

Thanks,

DP
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Believe me I'm trying really really hard to look for it. Yeah good catch, I just looked at the site and indeed that was Margaret Whitton's foot. Haha, indeed we all have a Phd for this kind of stuff. I'm working on digging through te garage and atitic provided that it's not damaged in any way. I used to take pics of the videos just to catalogue them, but now that I've relocated it's kind of hard to find where everything used to be. Keep posted.