If you could remake any footsie scenes.....

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

If you could remake any footsie scenes.....

Post by Footsiefreak »

Not sure if I did this topic already?But if you could remake any footsie scene who would you cast for your liking.

Three's Company I would NEVER change the original but if the made a remake I would cast Mariska Hargitay as Mrs.Layton she has her look with the hair and cast Paul Rudd as Jack Tripper.

For the Lady of the Orient Express I would replace that lady with Kelly Hu and I would volunteer to play the kid(I wouldnt need to be paid Kelly's foot in my crotch is reward enough)

unai

Post by unai »

i would remake the scene from murder by numbers, but i would do it under the table, with sandra bullock and me of course.
and i would also remake the one from titus, with angelina jolie and me.
i have to be in all the scenes.lol.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Killer Looks - I'd find "doubles" for the actresses in the original scene. I'd have the curly blonde giving winks and lip licks to the shy brown haired girl before cutting to the under the table action. We'd see a nice, slow pump removal, followed by the curly blonde's pantyhose foot sliding up the inside of the shy girl's leg.

The softcore version would then only show the facial reactions of the women as the footjob progresses, with a few medium shots of the blonde's leg stretched out under the table, rocking and bending her knee as she works the shy girl.

The hardcore version would show this too, as well as some upskirt shots of the blonde's nyloned toes working over the shy girl's pantied crotch.

Bonjour Antoine - A U.S. remake with a younger looking guy and a more formal event for the footjob (awards banquet?). In this case he can't get away from the table because his parents are sitting with him, and whoever plays Madam Lacroix is free to tease him to her heart's conent. Might I suggest Heather Thomas (her claim to fame is her role on "The Fall Guy". She's the right age and still hot).
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I would also do a warped version of the Cosby Show where everyone thinks Phylicia Rashad aka Mrs.Huxtable appearstobe the perfect wife and mother but she;s a nympho who plays footsie with all of her daughters boyfriends/husbandsduring family dinners

Also I would chose either Salma Hayek or Catherine Zeta Jones in a bosses wife scenario.They are all at the company picnic and the lowly worker gets invited to the bosses table with all heads of the company.The wife is wearing shorts with hose and heels.And she starts playing footsie with the guy then putting her foot up his shorts working his cock throught the whole meal.

I might have to write a story about either/both of theses