[ENG] New sorts of scenes

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

[ENG] New sorts of scenes

Post by DTC1977 »

Hello

As there are new types of scenes coming into this website e.g. the upskirt one and Cornetti Al Miele where that gorgeous girl was rubbing that guy's face with her stockinged foot, could you add a similiar scene to that?

I remember emailing you about the scene and you knew which one I meant.

I think it was off an American comedy programme, where a man and a woman are in bed but are sleeping in opposite directions so his face is by her feet.

She wakes up whilst he is still asleep and her bare feet are on his face. She doesn't realise this and she rubs his face with her feet without knowing.

Could you add that scene as well as it is similar to the Cornetti al Miele one?

Also have you been able to find the clip from Pensione Amore Servizio Completo? I remember seeing some stills of it on a website once, I can't remember where and it looked a fantastic scene.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well i'm glad someone actually noticed the "off topic" section :D Anyway, let me explain something...

The off topic section has nothing to do with the rest of the website, and i called it "off topic" exactly because i will put there videos (or pictures) that can't be confused with the rest of the website content. So i dont think a foot scene will ever go there. Sorry :wink:

Regarding "sort of" scenes... well.. we discussed this in the past.. the kind of scenes that are, and will be on this website are just seduction scenes, where the foot plays a part in it. It's very obvious the difference between the Cornetti Al Miele scene and the one you are talking about , in fact you say "She doesn't realise this and she rubs his face with her feet without knowing". :wink:
But dont worry, if i come accross the scene you are talking about, i will for sure contact you and send it to you. I'm always glad to help. Actually, if there is someone who has that scene, let's help DTC!!! :-D

About "pensione amore servizio completo".... i just heard BIG words about that scene... but never even seen a single videocapture :(