[ENG] Cornetti al Miele

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

[ENG] Cornetti al Miele

Post by DTC1977 »

My God that woman is sexy...

Nyllover, could you translate what is said in that scene into English please just by writing what they say when you reply to this message.

I'd love to know what they say in that scene.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Sure! :D anyway...next time, please remember to put [ENG] in front of the subject of the message, to say that is in english. Welcome to the forum! :wink:

So...
HIM: I got some other models. Let's see...now...let's start tryinng size 38...37.. (and he starts mumbling)...COUGH COUGH...

HER: something is wrong?

HIM: no no no no at all is that.....but but... you.....
that's it! :D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

well... i just had the chance to see how that scene goes on a little.... well, when the man sarts saying "but you"...it goes on saying "but you always go out without panties on?" and she says "no, only when i want to buy a new pair of shoes" OH MANNNN!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
DTC1977

[ENG] Cornetti al Miele

Post by DTC1977 »

Hello again

What sort of character is she? Is she trying to manipulate or use the man in the shoe store?

Does she flirt with other men in it too?

What kind of program is Cornetti al Miele?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well i dont know much... Cornetti al Miele was an italian TV-movie but they showed it only once, some years ago... i suppose she's trying to manipulate him...but dont know :wink: