Today's surprise

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

diplover74

Today's surprise

Post by diplover74 »

I've been trying to find some cool candid scenes during the week, during lunch time, after work hours, sometimes I'm lucky, I usually cruise around the same places, shopping malls, food court areas, cashier desks at supermarkets.
After awhile they start to notice me around, nut I usually avoid eye contact and pretend to be talking on the phone.. usually it works and after a few weeks they don't care much.

Anyway just to recap today's story, a few weeks ago I had to deliver some package at my mother's house, I went a little earlier and went to the local shopping mall to pay some bills at the ATM when suddendly at a phone store, Vodafone I think, I saw this girl working there, maybe around 23-26 yrs old, sitting on a stool chair dangling wildly her black flats.
Sometimes crossing the legs and dangling both feet or simply one leg at the time. Never losing the grip of her flats.
A few times she crossed her legs at the ankle and heelpopped both feet but never losing control of the shoes or dropping the hanging shoe.
After some time she left the chair and helped a customer standing... and what a great shoeplay, playing with her flats and showing some her bare toes. Unfortunatly I couldn't stay any longer.
I went back 3 or 4 times but either she was wearing differnt shoes or there was a different girl.

But today I went there and what a great show.. The same fantastic dangling but after awhile a friend from the next door store went bye and the talked near the entrance, she made a great show, engaged in a shoe shuffling, rotating ankles, dropping the shoes and kept playing.
When she was sitting she didn't spend 20 seconds with her shoes on, always heelpopping when crossing the ankles or dangling like there's no tomorrow..

It's a hard spot to be checking, but I haven't seen such a great candid shoeplayer for years... sometimes I wonder if should approach these great shoeplayers and tell them the effect they have on us !! :shockedstar:

Seasick

Post by Seasick »

Interesting idea but it is hard to tell which way they would respond. I know I correspond with a woman that is very much into shoe play/heel popping and she once told me while absentmindedly toying with her shoes that an older man complimented her on it. She was not offended in the least...

But at the same time, in this day and age where a lot of people have ADHD and are just naturally fidgety, its hard to say if its just an outlet of energy, or if they like to kick off their shoes to tease men. ???
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!