[ENG] JB Video POV FJ's

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

njshore32

[ENG] JB Video POV FJ's

Post by njshore32 »

I know there's a topic regarding these videos in another post in this part of the message boards but I was just wondering if anyone had these in divx or some other format. I'm credit card-less so unable to purchase them but I've wanted to check them out for quite some time. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I don't know your tech situation NJShore but you should still be able to purchase DVDs without a credit card.

JB does offer a snail mail service. Follow this link and look at option 16 "What if I don't want to use a credit card?".

http://www.jbvideo.com/help.html#Shopopts

I used to belong to JB a few years ago and it's well worth the membership if you're interested in that. At the time you could download clips from each POV movie as well as all the non-footjob videos.

The girls and the video were all high quality. And like Doc from It-Smells, all the footjobs were "pure" as in no helping hands or mouths or cuts away from the scene. All the girls used only their feet and the cumshots are excellent!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
njshore32

Post by njshore32 »

Alright, how about this one? Does anyone have any of these downloaded cause I don't wanna spend like $30 on each one? Any help would be appreciated.