Will they ever show hosed footsie on tv again?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Will they ever show hosed footsie on tv again?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Battlestar Galactica, Desperate Housewives, Jack and Bobby? Is it illegal to show footsie with hose on TV. I'll have better luck at the movies!

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Don't worry. As the Lamestream Networks become raunchier with each passing year I'm sure we'll see a few hosed scenes.

Just watch the rerun of Three's Company on Nick at Night (if they still show that)

DP
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

They do still show TC on NAN.
I think that we'll being more and more footsie scenes in film and shows including some with nylon.
Hang in there DP.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was referring to brand new scenes on tv shows not the old ones we have already seen.
wsrfr

[ENG] Footsie on tv?

Post by wsrfr »

I don't expect to see them too often. The Desperate Housewives seen surprised me; I didn't expect it at all. I still don't think this stuff is really mainstream and I don't know if it ever will be. Probably the cable networks will show more. I basically gave up on old videos showing the stuff. I bought 3 old videos and there was never more than just a few seconds so I stopped searching for them. I am more into shoeplay anyway, but I still enjoy this site. Now and then I see some shoeplay on HSN and QVC but it seems very rare and I can't be sitting around for hours waiting for that special scene.
Timster2

Post by Timster2 »

So what exactly are you saying, that footsie scenes that are done bare aren't worthwhile? I thought that we liked all footsie scenes, not just the ones done with hose encased feet, but I guess I was wrong. I think the batch of new scenes have been great, but then again I prefer bare feet over hosed. I download scenes that I find sexy and delete the ones I don't. To me it doesn't matter if the foot is bare or hosed, if I think a scene is sexy, it's a keeper. Footsie scenes are few and far between, so I think we should be thankful for what we get, regardless of whether the foot is bare or hosed. Just be thankful that their shoes are off! :wink:
wsrfr

[ENG] Footsie

Post by wsrfr »

I didn't say that nyloned footsie was the only way to go. How it was interpreted that way is beyond me. I said that I don't expect to see ANY kind of footsie in any great quantity on tv, whether the feet are bare or not. I already have several foot in the crotch scenes and they are starting to look the same already to me. I would like to see more under the table shoeplay, but that is just me and I don't expect to see much of that either.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Timster2 wrote:So what exactly are you saying, that footsie scenes that are done bare aren't worthwhile? I thought that we liked all footsie scenes, not just the ones done with hose encased feet, but I guess I was wrong. I think the batch of new scenes have been great, but then again I prefer bare feet over hosed. I download scenes that I find sexy and delete the ones I don't. To me it doesn't matter if the foot is bare or hosed, if I think a scene is sexy, it's a keeper. Footsie scenes are few and far between, so I think we should be thankful for what we get, regardless of whether the foot is bare or hosed. Just be thankful that their shoes are off! :wink:
I am grateful for barefoot scenes too.I just prefer hose and wished to see more of them.Im just showing how women are wearing hose less and its being showed less on tv too.
Timster2

Post by Timster2 »

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to get on your case regarding your interests. With all the recent posts regarding hosed footplay or lack there of, I was concerned that that was the only type of scenes that the majority of us wanted to see.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Timster2 wrote:Sorry guys, I didn't mean to get on your case regarding your interests. With all the recent posts regarding hosed footplay or lack there of, I was concerned that that was the only type of scenes that the majority of us wanted to see.
No offense taken.I realize some of us prefer hose and some prefer bare.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

I would like to see the hardcore foot scenes.
Like the great footjob discussed in previous topics. e.g. the finish to the Heels and Hose that we have on file.

I hope Nyl will do that when he gets back.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote: e.g. the finish to the Heels and Hose that we have on file.
I will try to do with this one as i did for Without Limits 2.
:)
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Oh my, yes!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: