Update of 17th January 2009

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 17th January 2009

Post by nyllover »

• This week Nyllady took some photos of herself while sitting on a stool and wearing just suntan
    pantyhose
    and orange sandals... just have a look at them, and be sure to let her know what you think of that. And by the way... did
    you know you can buy her used shoes or pantyhose? ;-)
  • From the indian movie "Abhimanyu", a nice scene where a woman plays footsies to a
    man. She is barefoot and they are on a train. She starts with a bit of fingers on his shoe, then goes to his calf: sweet and sexy!
  • I have lost the count of tv series that made a scene exactly as a famous one we have here on the site from Desperate Housewives, this time it's the Brasilian Tv Series "Donas De Casas Desesperadas". What's really good in this scene is that the shoes she's
    wearing are a pair of HOT blue pumps! And well, the fact that Franciely Freduzesky is a gorgeous brunette isn't a bad thing either ;-)
  • By the way, if you still didn't, i suggest you go and read the interview i made with Goddess Vera, a magnificient woman that can really...take you away ;-)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.