Update of 2nd November 2008

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Update of 2nd November 2008

Post by nyllover »

• It doesn't happen often to see a situation where, during a talk show, a gorgeous woman like Kathie Lee Gifford stars playing
    footsies
    with a lucky guy. Ok she was just pretending...but...who wouldn't be on that guy's place? With her foot rubbing his
    calf
    and her shiny black high heel shoes so close to his foot? Well that's what happened during an episode "Today Show" in July.
  • As i wrote last week, TheNoces, Passione
    Piedi
    's official photographer, took two photoshoots with Nyllady. In the second one
    she's wearing a black dress, black stockings and black sandals. Now you can see a brief video...and you'll be able to see all the
    photos quite soon of course.

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
schwede

Post by schwede »

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: just perfect!!! Especially Nyllady´s wonderful feet!! Big thanx for sharing!! :ooook: :ooook:
llegster

Post by llegster »

Nyllady is a Godess who generously shares her beauty with her fans. I only hope she realizes just how grateful we are for her talent and loveliness
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

She is llegster, as she reads all your comments :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

This is great. I would hate to think that she felt unappreciated for what she gives. Many beautiful women are too full of themselves and selfish. She is lovely and generous - a tough combination to find. I am certain that you know what a lucky man you are to have her in your life. My woman does not entertain my fetish, and as much as I love her, this forum provides an oasis for what I need. I thank the two of you for what you have created here