[ENG] Feet/Legs???

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] Feet/Legs???

Post by wsrfr »

Somewhere on this forum board I read that guys who are into legs are also into feet. I could not disagree more. All guys that I know like great legs (including myself). I love beautiful legs. But I don't think the same thing can be said about feet and/or feet in shoes. I have only known one guy in my life who was into feet and not necessarily shoes. His g/f had really nice feet..narrow, nice arches, slender toes. He admitted to being into feet and even said that is was really hard to find a lady who had feet like that. That was a very long time ago. I have not met any guy who was into feet. That is why this site and forum is so well appreciated by me.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It does seem like a lot of men's interest stops just above the ankle. This is very blatant when so-called "men's magazines" cut off the feet of the model in photographs.

For me it's a package deal: legs and feet go together, like chocolate and peanut butter in a Reese's cup (no, it's not product placement, just my analogy :lol: ).

DP
wsrfr

[ENG] legs/feet

Post by wsrfr »

Yep, most men's mags focus on the ankles on up. Nobody(but us) pays any attention to the feet, unless of course, shoe catalogs where it is impossible not to show the shoes w/o showing the feet. I have seen some foot models that have beautifully (to me) structured feet wearing some type of open shoe (usually a sandal). I think it is just considered rather unusual (by society) to be paying more than just passing attention to the feet, and if you do, then you are considered some kind of nut and I don't see the situation changing anytime soon.
wsrfr

[ENG] Men's mags??

Post by wsrfr »

Since we know that most men's mags do not focus much, if at all, on the feet, and if it does, it is incidental, I would like to know how many guys look at them anyway for the more conventional turn ons? And are those conventional ones as effective as playing footsie under the table?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

If by "conventional" you mean tits and ass then yes, I do look at that. I do a quick scan of the model's face and body and then I look at her feet (if shown). This always gets my attention in the first five seconds or so of looking at a new woman.

I do not like large breasts and prefer a cleared field of fire. Slim but slightly athletic is the body type for me.

I do not believe my Asian fetish could be termed conventional. A woman of Asian descent can be very effective in arousing and pleasing me without using her feet (but why limit myself? :lol: ). A blowjob is especially good, as long as she makes as much eye contact with me as possible. That's about the only thing as good as having her work me under the table.

DP
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Hmm, how about back in the day when we didn't have the internet or even Leg Action, Leg Show magazines? I remember when I was a kid I had to go with Swank or Hustler. Theyre the only ones that showed feet once in a long while Otherwise they're wearing these high boots or slutty heels. IT just didn't do it for me back then. When I was in college, Leg Acition just came out. And now I'm thankful for the internet and of course this site. My appetite is completely satisfied.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

The foot fetish thing is is still not mainstream. Maybe I'm glad about that I'm not sure.
It's nice that for now, there is tremendous marketing for women taking care of their feet. It may be for fashion reasons, but I'm not complaining.

Interestingly, there is a company who makes a footcare line for women called "FOOT FETICHE" a company based in the U.S.
and get this....their motto is "For every foot, there's a fetiche."
Weekend_Warrior

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

i really love ankles and soles. If I don't see the sole, I don't care about other parts. So I like the foot as a whole, and I adore every single part! :) Hope that makes sence
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

As long as its in hose Im hawking it LOL!