[ITA] Una celebrità tra noi... [ENG] A celebrity here...

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[ITA] Una celebrità tra noi... [ENG] A celebrity here...

Post by nyllover »

:ita:
Beh, voglio dire questo a tutti voi del forum prima di rivelarlo al mondo intero... sono così felice :D
La ragazza del video My Special Car Show (2) è Annalisa, la nuova arrivata al Grande Fratello 5!!! Date un'occhiata alla sua scheda qui :D :D
Sono sicuro di questo soprattutto perchè è stato l'amico che l'ha filmata a Rimini a dirmelo, lui sapeva anche già il suo nome...e quando l'ha vista in televisione gli è venuto un colpo! :mrgreen:

Ecco un confronto tra una sua immagine tratta dal video qui sul sito e una tratta dal sito del Grande Fratello... è lei!! :mrgreen:

ImageImage

Vi rendete conto? Quanti video di shoeplay + upskirt di una celebrità come quello credete che esistano su internet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:eng:
Well, i want to tell this first to all of you of the forum, before telling this to everyone in the world... i'm so happy :D
The girl from the video My Special Car Show (2) is one of the people in the house of the italian Big Brother 5! Have a look yourself here :D :D
I am sure of this because it wasn't me to notice this, but the guy who filmed her in Rimini he already knew her name and he told me he had nearly a heart attack when he saw her on television !! :mrgreen:

Here's a comparison of her in our video and her on big brother..it's her! :mrgreen:

ImageImage

How many videos like this of a celebrity do you think exist on the internet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow, that does look a lot like the car show goddess. I wonder if her appearance there was some sort of promotional gig?

Well, that bears watching because there should be some foot shots, either on the televised version or the raw feed over the net (not sure if they have the cams going all the time for net monitoring.).

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Wow, that does look a lot like the car show goddess.
Just to avoid any mistakes: she doesn't "look like"...it's her. I had various confirmations from various sources, and also the name is the same. It's just her :mrgreen:

But i agree...i should try to get a closer look to big brother now :P
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I sit corrected :oops: . All hail the stocking wearing, shoeplaying, high heeled hottie!

DP