Public library pt 2

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Public library pt 2

Post by wsrfr »

Public library pt2

I opened the car door for her and she got in being careful not to show too much...of anything. Then she started to chicken out and started to open the door. But I grabbed onto to her gently and said "relax..I'm just going to take you to dinner..that's it". She looked nervous and I didn't blame her.

I drove to a nice restaurant not far away. It was not really fast food but it wasn't cuisine either. The place had a bar so I asked her if she wanted to get a drink at the bar. She nodded so I asked her what she wanted. She wanted just a glass of wine so I ordered a glass of good wine for her.

She took a stool and when she realized she couldn't sit like she wanted to, she got off and stood there for just a minute and said "I'd like to sit down.." I said "sure thing.." and walked her to a corner booth.
It wasn't really secluded..just private and away from the noise of the bar.

I let her slide in first and then I did. That was a mistake because I found out that she always crosses only one leg and not the other. But I let it go for the time being. I didn't even try to look under the table. It was too dark and the damn table was too close to us.

So we just talked and I leaned more about her. Then we ordered dinner and I got her another glass of wine. She either liked getting drunk or wasn't aware of it..but she was getting looser.

Well I decided to move to the other side, but went to the bathroom first. And it was not to get off.

I went back to the table and she smiled and I slid in the other way which must have looked odd because it meant sliding a long way. She looked at me and said "why that side?". I said "seat is getting warm".

She said "well I could have just slid over". I said "yeah..but that means I would be in your spot". She paused and said "yeah..I guess that's true". So I got next to her and kept talking. She seemed to be having a good time and said "you seem like a nice guy...why don't you have a g/f?" I said "I'm working on it". I looked at her and she said "oh not me". I said "why not?". She said "oh no..I don't want any kind of relationship right now..." I said "oh ok..not a big deal".

So I moved my leg a little closer to her but I was really frustrated because I couldn't see a thing unless I crawled under the table...and I wasn't ready for that. In the meantime she was much more relaxed and seemed to be enjoying herself.

I felt her leg hit mine and she said "excuse me". I said "what's that?" She said "I bumped into your leg" I said "oh..well thats no problem..I could move a little bit but I like being close to you".

I wanted to touch her leg but felt it was too soon so I gently rubbed her hand which was on the table. She didn't seem to mind. Soon she was rubbing my arm slightly and said "umm..muscular arms...I like muscles
on guys". I said "oh these are nothing". She had slender fingers and long fingernails and I enjoyed the feeling. But it was starting to give me an erection and that had my worried so I crossed my leg away from her.

I started to play with her hair and said "pretty hair..I like it". She smiled and said "thanks..but I think it needs to be cut". I said "oh..I think its fine.maybe just a little trim". She smiled and said "yeah..maybe".

The waiter came and we placed our order. I ordered a very good bottle of wine and poured her a glass. She said "wow...god..why did you order such a good bottle of wine?" I said "why not.." She shrugged her shoulders and
I said "enjoy" Now she looked inebriated but didn't really care.

Then I took a big chance and touched the side of her neck with my hand and she looked a little uncomfortable, but at the same time sort of enjoying it, so I carefully continued, rubbing all over her neck, but slowly.

Well she did the same thing to me and it felt good and I said "that feels really nice..I could go through this every day. She smiled. So she did her thing and I did mine. I think we were both enjoying it and so it went on for a couple of minutes.

Then I put my hand on her knee and sort of looked at me a little bit uncomfortably so I said "I just want to rub your leg..that's all". She smiled slightly and nodded. But it was a little bit awkward because I had my leg crossed away from her and I still had an erection. Shit...I didn't want her to see that and there was no way I could hide it.

So I moved my other leg closer to hers and I felt her bump her crossed leg into mine. But instead of saying "excuse me" like the last time, she moved her leg/foot/shoe in back of mine and rubbed up and down my leg. Shit..now I was really hard and I must have shown my surprise. But I smiled anyway and so did she.

But a couple of minutes later she said she had to use the bathroom so I got up and she walked to the lady's room. She had a nice ass and legs..She came back and sat down and tightly crossed her legs. I said "don't your feet hurt?" She shook her head and said "no..I have worn heels my whole life". I said "oh..well you sure do look good in them".

She smiled and laughed and said "what is it with you guys who like women in heels?" I said "I dunno..it just looks sort of sexy". I said "next time you are in front of a mirror, turn to the side and see what I mean"> She said "I know what it looks like..but its bad for the posture and I shouldn't wear them all the time". I said "well wear a shorter heel".

She said "I should". I said "I know why you dress the way you do...its to get guys to look at you". She didn't say anything. So I didn' t press it.

But soon I felt her leg/foot/shoe on the back of my leg again and I said "feels nice..but why don't you do the front?" She said
"ok..and then I felt it on the front but it wasn't nearly as smooth because it was her shoe and not the top of her nyloned foot.

I still could not uncross my leg because of my erection so I excused myself to the mens room and got off--twice. Now I could
relax a little bit.

I walked back to her and she was still sitting there with her leg crossed towards me. I slid in and left both feet planted on the floor. I started to work my hand down her crossed leg a little bit. She smiled and said "you like that..don't you?" I nodded and said "nothing like the feel of nyloned legs...ask any guy". She smiled and said "yeah..but some guys prefer bare legs". I said "not me..nylon all the way" She just grinned.

So I worked my way down to the top of her foot and scratched it a little. She giggled and moved her foot away and said "i'm ticklish"
I said "well tell me where and I will stay away from that area". She said "just don't scratch". I said "ok..so I rubbed her foot all over
and then went to the arch side of her foot and rubbed and very gently and slowly attempted to push the shoe off her foot.

She must have felt it because all of a sudden, she dropped the heel. She said "does that make it easier?" I was speechless but finally
said "yeah" and rubbed the side and under side of her arch. It was very warm and curvy. I said "why dont you remove your shoes..your feet are hot"
She said "oh I am used to it..and it doesn't bother me". I said "well I can do it for you". She said "no..please don't..I dont like sitting here
in stocking feet". I said "well they are very shapely". She looked me at me strangely and said "never heard that before". I said "well its
true". Anyway , I worked her arch and she said "oh wow..does THAT feel good". I said "haven't you ever had a foot massage?". She said "yeah..but not like that". So I said "well relax and enjoy..but it is sort of awkward". She nodded and had her eyes closed. After several minutes I said "I have to take a break" and she nodded and said "ok"..but I didn't push her shoe back on.

She left it that way (I think) but eventually went down with her hand and pulled it back on (I think)She said "you're good at that". I said
"you haven't felt anything yet". She looked at me sort of stunned and said "what??" I said "I'll show you sometime". She looked puzzzled
and intriged and said "what do you mean.....I want to know". I said "you'll find out when we sleep together". She said "sleep together?"
I said "yeah..". She said "what makes you so sure I will sleep with you?". I said "you will..just a matter of time". She shook her head and
said well I don't know about that..I don't sleep with just anybody"

She kept drinking and then she said "its warm in here..can we finish up and head back?" I said "sure" So we finished, I paid the bill and we left.

I drove her back to her car but she was too wiped to drive..she looked like she was nearly asleep. So I just sat there with her w/o trying anything.

She woke up and said "where am I..what happened? and she looked at herself. I said "we are at the library..you fell asleep and now it is about 11pm. She said "oh shit..I have a headache..do you have any aspirin?" I said "well as a matter of fact I do" and got some out of my car. She said "oh god..great..where is the drinking fountain?' I said "near the entrance..I will walk you there."

So I got out of the car and walked her to the fountain.It was pretty dark so again I put my arm around her small waist and we got to the fountain.
She took the aspirin and said 'thanks". I said "sure". It was actually mild weather even though it was getting late. I said "feel well enough to drive
home?" She shook her head and said "would you wait with me until the aspirin kicks in?" I said "sure hon". She smiled and said "thanks"

I said "up for a walk?" She shook her head and said "no..I just want to go back to the car". So we did just that. I opened the door for her and she
swung both legs in. I said "let me recline the chair for you" and gently pushed her forward. I leaned the seat back about 45 degrees. She said
"oh this feels nice..I could spend the whole night in here" I said "what?" She corrected herself and said "well..I mean its comfy". I gave her a pillow for her head and said "sleep well". She smiled and said "yeah..it will only be maybe 30 min".

So I waited and waited and she shifted around a little and crossed her legs and showed lots of thigh with the tops of her thigh highs clearly visible.
She even showed her panties...but I never made a move. Oddly she did not remove her shoes. She finally woke up about 2 am and looked to be in shock.

She looked at herself and said "did you..and I said "never touched you". She said "well you had the chance". I said "oh thats no fun..you are supposed to enjoy sex too". She said "oh..yeah".

I said "well you feel well enough to drive home now?" She nodded and said "yes..I feel fine now". I said "be careful..its dark and you just woke up".

I went around to the other side and opened the door for her. She swung one leg out and then the other and I got a nice view upstairs but she didn;t seem to care. It was dark so I held onto her by her waist. I walked her to the car and said "Hey..I don't have your phone number". She gave it to me and I said "had a great time...lets do it again". She nodded and said "yeah..it was fun..I'd like to do it again".

So I put my head behind hers and brought it in and gave her a long goodnight kiss. Well she must have enjoyed that because we really went at it. But she finally said "I have to go". Call me..and thanks for the foot massage" I said "oh that was nothing...". She looked at me and was clearly puzzled. I said I'll call you tomorrow and maybe we can go out again. She said "maybe I can make you dinner at my place". I said "sure..that would be nice..spend the night together and maybe go to the beach tomorrow..since you dont have to work, do you? She said "no". I said "well...ok..till tomorrow".

I opened the door for her and she swung both legs in. I looked at her thighs and she said "goodnight". I said "see ya..tomorrow". She said "maybe".She drove off..

more to cum, er, come.