Lady friend at college

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Lady friend at college

Post by wsrfr »

The Lady friend.

I had a lady friend I met in college. It was an unlikely friendship because she was about 20 years
younger than I was. But she was friendly and quite attractive AND engaged. So I did not even try
to pursue that. But I did give her my phone number and told her that if things did not work out
then to give me a call. She smiled and said "sure will".

A couple of years later she called me; out of the blue. I had completely forgotten about her. In
fact I had forgotten her name. She had to remind me who she was and THEN I remembered.

She never got married even though the engagement lasted a year. So she was single and wanted
to know if I wanted to go out, but as FRIENDS (like in no sex) and I said "yeah..sure..why not".
I said "now about dinner?" She said"fine"

So I went to pick her up from work where she worked in an office. I walked into the lobby and waited
for her. She came out. Wow. She was wearing a SHORT red skirt, white hose, and white blouse, red high heel spike pumps.
She looked bustier than I remembered. She also looked like she was 6 ft. I said "did you grow?"
She giggled and said "no..its these heels". I might also add that she had very slender legs and feet,
but then again, she was pretty slender anyway.

I stood up and she gave me a hug and said "wanna go?"

I said "sure..lets go"

So I walked with her out the door to the parking lot. She said "your car or mine?" I said "I thought you were going to
say.." and she laughed and said "nope..remember..only friends...you are way older than me". I nodded.

So I said "well lets go in my car" and opened the door for her. She got in and tried to swing her legs in lady style.
She also pushed her skirt in between her legs. I said "here...let me push the seat back" and reached under the seat to
move the lever. I moved the seat back for her and she said "thanks". As I brought my hand back out from under the seat,
I brushed her nyloned leg just a little. She just politely smiled.

So she was in but her skirt was riding pretty high but she covered herself up with a sweater. I said "where would you like to go?"

She said "oh anywhere is fine". I said "that skirt is pretty short to wear to work, isn't it?" She said "yeah..maybe". I also said
"and those heels must be hard on your feet, no?" She nodded but said "getting used to them".

She tried to cross her leg but couldn't..the skirt was too short. She looked at me and sort of blushed and so did I.

We got to a nice restaurant and I opened the door for her. She swung her legs out together and stuck out her hand. I grabbed
it and pulled her up. She seemed a little wobbly so I put my arm around her waist. She smiled and said "I'm ok now..thanks".

So we walked in and took a small booth. I decided to sit opposite her and she seemed happy with that. I mean, we barely knew
each other and I didn't want to make her feel like I just wanted sex.

So I ordered a couple of drinks to loosen us up and then to my amazement, she ordered another. Now she was much looser.
She said "this is really nice". I said "well its my pleasure..god I didn't think I would ever see you again". She said "well here
I am...so I piped in "so are you available?" She said "not sure..I want to date anyone right now". I said "ok..I'm not going to press
it.

So we just played it cool and I enjoyed her company. I took occasional peeks under the table and saw her foot but no shoeplay
or anything like that. She did not have her legs crossed. But I couldn't get over the size of her bust.

Finally I asked if I could move closer to her and she said "sure!' So I got almost right next to her. She had one hand on the table
and I eventually put my hand on hers. She was a little bit drunk after those 2 drinks.

Then she started to rub my arm and said "you don't mind, do you?" I said "of course not". So she rubbed my arm and it felt nice

Then I started to rub her mid section and she tensed up. I said "don't like that?" She said "would rather you not do that". I said
"fine".

So I let my hand find her knee and she looked a little bit uncomfortable. So I took my hand off. But now she decided to cross
one leg towards me and that made her skirt ride way up. She looked down at it and so did I. I said "pretty short skirt". She said
"yeah...too short".

But I decided to try to rub her upper leg a little bit even though she looked a little uncomfortable with the idea. But it must have felt
good because she said "feels really nice.." I said "well good". I scratched and rubbed and I could feel her muscles tense up.
She was also starting to perspire a little. She said "its warm in here". She was the one who was getting hot.

Finally she sort of pushed my hand away and smiled so I let it be.

We ordered, talked some, and had a good time. She seemed to really enjoy herself. Then we ate and she seemed to really
enjoy it. I took occasional peeks under the table, but I didn't want to be too obvious. Then towards the end of the meal, it started
to happen..she started to heel pop and continued to do so.

She reached down with her hand and my eyes followed. She was scratching the top of her foot and also the arch of her foot,
which was nicely shaped. I took advantage and put my hand on hers and she smiled but said "you don't need to.."

So I sat there watching her heel pop and slid my foot under hers. Now when she popped that heel, the spike heel would hit the
top of my shoe, but she didn't seem to notice or even care. But it was a rush for me. But she never let the pump slide down her
foot..the most she did was just let the heelcup of the pump slip off the heel of her foot and that was it. Oh well..

We finished dinner and were having a good time. Then they asked us about dessert and I ordered something that was laced with
rum. She took a bite and loved it but said "trying to get me drunk..are you?" I said "I think you're already there, hon".

She smiled a little and said "hon?" I said "just an affectionate term". She said "oh". But the rum made her more drunk even though
she loved it. She said "ok..no more....I don't want to get any more drunk than I am". I nodded.

We finished up and paid the bill and left. It was warm and not very late so I suggested we go for a walk. So we did, but she looked
a little tipsy so I put my arm around her. I think she liked that because she said "feels nice to have a man's arm around me
again". I said "don't you date anybody?" She said "no..they just want sex". I said "not all of them...you have to give them a
chance" She shrugged her shoulders and we walked.

Finally she said she had to sit down. So we found a nearby bench and sat. It was nice weather. She crossed her leg towards me
and then leaned her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair a little bit and she rubbed the back side of my lower leg with her
foot. I didn't want to blow it with her. I thought I might have a chance even though she was far younger than me.

So I just cooled it and controlled myself. I eventually put my arm around her neck and she just smiled. But then she surprised me
by popping the heelcup off her crossed leg and leaving it there. But when she tried to snap it back on, she couldn' t quite do it,
even though she tried. I could feel it on my leg. But I decided to seee what she would do.

Well I got my answer. She eventually just let the shoe slide down her foot until it was dangling. Oh man..I got hard fast..its a
good thing she didn't put her hand on MY lap. The shoe was a designer. Red and bright gold on the inside in a sexy pattern.
She just let it
hang there, shaking it a little bit and curling her toes. I thought I was going to cum. I wanted to give her a massage but didn't want her to think I was a freak.

To take my mind off her shoe, I turned her head towards me and made a pass at her. She gave me a little peck on the lips
and smiled. Soon she wanted to get up so she started to reach for her shoe but I beat her to it and pulled it back on. She said
"thanks".

We got up and walked to the cars. I said "well...what do you want to do now?"

She said "well lets get inside and decide".

So I opened the door for her and she got in, but this time she swung on leg in at a time. But it didn't matter anyway..it was dark

She we sat there and she was yawning. She put her head back and I said "you look tired". She said "I am..but its also the
alcohol"

So I took the liberty of gently rubbing her neck. She said "trying to seduce me?" I said "well...not really..". She grinned and said
"yes you are..but its ok..you seem like a nice guy". I said "then its ok if I try to seduce you?" She said "well...the door is open".

I said "well I don't want to take advantage of you because to tell you the truth, I thought maybe we could turn this into a more
serious relationship". She smiled and said "I don't know..you know I am a lot younger than you are". I nodded. She said "but
that doesn't mean it can't be done". I grinned.

She said "lets play it slow.....you know what I mean?..and see where this goes". I said "sure..ok". So I took her back to her
car and opened the door for. I let her get in and closed the door. She said "well aren't you getting in?" I said "well I thought
you wanted to call it a night".

She said "yeah..well..I do..I am tired...but.." So I gave her a sneaky grin and said "so you want to fool around, huh?" She blushed
and looked embarrassed. I said "well hon, I am not going to turn you down if that is what YOU want". She said "oh...I don't know..
I sort of want to..but I think we should wait".

I said "well then lets wait.a day or 2..how about that?" She said "fine..I can..umm..well I think I can wait a day or 2..I think".
I said "well if you find you REALLY want it, then call me, ok?". She smiled and said "yeah...ok".

Then she said "want me to wear a longer skirt the next time?" I said "yeah..good idea..but I like the rest of your outfit". She said
"ok.I'll wear a navy skirt, white hose, and the same style of shoes only in blue". I said "fine".

Then I bent over, got my hand behind her head, and really planted one on her lips. She said "wow..maybe I do want it now! and
laughed..but said "no.just joking..I'll see you in a day or 2.

More to come..