[ENG] How to send your files [ITA] Come spedire i tuoi file

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[ENG] How to send your files [ITA] Come spedire i tuoi file

Post by nyllover »

:eng:
Finally, i can give the details on how you can send files to contribute to the site! :P
First of all, some rules that i would like you to follow, if you don't mind :)
  • 1. You will only be able to upload files here, the server won't allow you to download/delete/modify anything
    2. Please, give your files very descriptive names. Avoid using spaces in the name, but give them long names so then i can identify what scene it is or what is it about and, more important, who is sending that file (if you don't want to remain totally anonymous) (Example: you.can.use.dots.to.avoid.spaces.avi). And, if you want to have any sort of credit on the file when it will go online, contact me directly with a private message on the forum or with an e-mail.
    3. Upload only:
    • - Candid material
      - Foot seduction material: avoid sending classic foot fetish videos where there isn't any sort of seduction but just plain "action". But of course, when you are not sure if a scene is worth sending or not...just send it :D
    4. There are no specific size limits, but avoid uploading entire movies because it would just be a waste of space, always upload the scene, not the entire film.
To send the files you'll need an FTP program (such as SmartFTP, available for free at smartftp.com). If you don't know how to use it, look at the smartftp site, they have some good tutorials there too. And here are the details you need:

Server Address: ftp.nyllover.com
Login: anonymous
Password: ftp

:ita:
Finalmente, posso fornirvi i dettagli su come potete spedire i vostri file per contribuire al sito! :P
Prima di tutto, alcune regole che vorrei tutti voi seguiste, se non vi dispiace :)
  • 1. Potrete soltanto inviare file, il server non vi permetterà di scaricare/cancellare/modificare niente
    2. Per favore, date dei nomi molto descrittivi ai vostri file. Evitate di usare spazi nei nomi dei file, ma date comunque loro dei nomi attraverso i quali io possa facilmente identificare a quale scena ci si riferisce o di cosa parla il contributo in questione e, molto importante, chi mi sta inviando quel file (se non volete restare completamente anonimi) (Esempio: potete.usare.il.punto.per.evitare.di.usare.spazi.avi). Inoltre, se volete essere citati in qualche modo quando il materiale finirà online contattatemi tramite un messaggio privato qui dal forum o con una e-mail.
    3. Inviate soltanto materiale:
    • - Candid
      - Seduzione con i piedi : evitate di spedire i classici video foot fetish dove non c'è nessuna seduzione ma soltanto "azione". Ma ovviamente, quando non siete sicuri se del materiale puo' essere da spedire oppure no...beh, speditelo, poi ci penso io a decidere! :D
    4. Non ci sono limiti specifici nella dimensione dei file, ma evitate di spedire interi film perchè sarebbe solo uno spreco di spazio. Inviate sempre le scene a cui noi siamo interessati, non il film intero.
Per spedire i file avete bisogno di un programma FTP (tipo SmartFTP, che e' disponibile gratuitamente e in italiano su smartftp.com). Se non sapete come usarlo, date un'occhiata a quel sito dove ci sono alcune guide molto semplici, anche se in inglese. Ed ecco i dettagli di cui avete bisogno:

Indirizzo del Server: ftp.nyllover.com
Login: anonymous
Password: ftp