[ENG] Toyotires

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

[ENG] Toyotires

Post by Feeture Feature »

Absolutely fantastic candid video, Nyllover! Probably the most exciting video on your Web site. I think she would have been arrested in the States. Thank you for sharing with us.

One problem. Even with latest DivX codec, video would not play in Windows Media Player or any player except DivX player for me. Just for the information of anyone else who may have problem. Even after downloading DivX 5.2, my Windows Media Player said could not find a required codec. Even VirtualDub could not handle the video. But no problem with DivX player.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I'm downloading right now. I hope my old machine can take it because the caps alone are incredible!

Feeture is correct that she could never have gotten away with that here in Amerika. The feminists would have stormed the building and lynched the poor girl.

Just another reason for me to expat... :wink:

I'll be back with more comments at the end of the day when this thing loads. :D

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Toyotires

Post by nyllover »

Feeture Feature wrote: One problem. Even with latest DivX codec, video would not play in Windows Media Player or any player except DivX player for me.
I'll have a look in this... it may be a problem during the upload, like it happened for another video not long ago or also a problem during the creation of it...either way, i'll check it out.

Thanks for compliments...i like that video too, the one who filmed it (not me, unfortunately :D ) is "DA MAN" of candid feet video :P
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

OK the trouble was (again :( ) with the upload from my pc... somehow the file arrived smaller on the server. I'm uploading it again (sorry DP if you are downloading it now :D )...everything should be ok in an hour or so :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

OK...fixed it. Next time i upload a movie i'll have to remember to check the file size.

Feeture, if you download it again i'm sure it will be fine :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Downloaded. My old PC came through for me although it's very slow to view.

Holy Toledo! That is one smokin' hot file!

Long hair is so wonderful! I loved the way she would flip her hair around so it went flying! Very sexy. The only thing better than that is when a woman has long hair and it's wet, as if she just came from the shower.

The way she removed her pumps was fantastic, very original. I'm glad the cameraman got that.

Sheesh, when she was removing her fishnet I was just in a trance. I prefer nylon feet but when she had half her foot exposed I was practically drooling. Too bad she didn't paint her nails (her fingernails looked clear too).

That was one lucky hombre sitting in the chair. He helped pull of her other stocking, but I don't know why he didn't have his hands all over her. I guess she told him no touching.

Again, it's hard to believe that this was at an auto show! You'd never see anything like that her in the uptight U.S.

Congrats to the cameraman and to you Nyllover for posting this amazing footage!

DP
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

That was a good clip. Boy was that one lucky guy or what??!!
kingdom

thanks!

Post by kingdom »

yeah great clip! Oh my gosh, how was your friend able to capture that!? I envy you and your countrymen. This really makes my day, and I do wish that he could get some candid under the table scenes. Imagine that. Well take care Nylllover and great update again as always. Kingdom,.