[ENG] Off-Topic Video - 18 July 2004

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Off-Topic Video - 18 July 2004

Post by Dead Parrot »

Oh...

My....

God!!!!

You know one of these days you're going to post a video like this and I'm going to die of a heart attack. They'll find me after a few weeks sitting in front of the monitor with that video playing over and over again. :D

I hardly know where to start with this one. Could the hostess be any hotter? Well yes, she could be sitting on my face, that would make her hotter. That outift could have been approved for wear by any of us. The pumps she was wearing were very unique. We're used to seeing navy blue or white pumps, but not a combination like that.

Good dipping scenes too. Do you have any more "footage" of her to share? I'm now curious as to what kind of dangler she'd be. Of course, she'd be a FINE choice for an under the table movie.

Thanks for the effort on that one!

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Actually.... i DO have more footage of her... but these were the best moments... :D
Most of the rest of the footage is "just" showing how gorgeous she is... perhaps i should post it...

And by the way... these videos from "Rimini Car Show" all come from a friend of mine who let me put them online :D
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Noting like resurrecting an old thread huh? :lol:

I was looking at this video again the other day and just thinking about the hostess. There are some beautiful women on the site, and some I know in real life, but it's not often that I see one that would literally make me stop in my tracks, drop my jaw and have me drooling like an idiot.

This girl is one of the few.

If you haven't downloaded this video then you are missing out on viewing a true flesh and blood goddess.

(still drooling) DP