Night and Day, Episode 3

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

smgreyuk

Night and Day, Episode 3

Post by smgreyuk »

In this episode (episode 3) Jane plays footsie with a gentleman under a table. I think this scene has been mentioned before on this forum, I would love to be able to download it. Bit frustrated as the Div X site, stage 6 has the first 2 episodes, so close to number 3. Please anyone with the episode upload it!

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Thanks for that much need info on that series, Smgreyuk. BTW... welcome aboard.
smgreyuk

Post by smgreyuk »

Any news on finding this beauty of a clip, anybody? I'm sure a lot more would love to see it!
smgreyuk

Post by smgreyuk »

Still no luck on this scene. At Stage 6 they have the first two episodes and the 3rd is what I need. An alternative would be to get hold of the first omnibus they made, which must have the scene in question because it rounds the first three episodes up and annoyingly on Stage 6 the only have the 2nd and 3rd omnibuses so its either the third episode or the first omnibus which would be needed with the scene on it. Has any got anywhere with this gem? The actress is called Georgina Walker if that helps, she used to be in Hollyoaks but even before that she was in Night and Day
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

EUREKA!!! I'VE FOUND IT!!!

DivShare File - Night _ Day - Ep2.divx
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

BTW: If there's another footsie/foot in crotch scene from "Night and Day" other than the one I've posted, please let us know. Thanks.
:ooook:
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Good Catch BL! And Thank You smgreyuk for having good eyes! :ooook:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Great!!! Just wandering...it looks like they guy is remembering something....perhaps that scene happened in a past episode, and so we can even get a longer version?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llegster

Post by llegster »

Ooooh... soooo nice!
smgreyuk

Post by smgreyuk »

Babylove the saviour! Great find! Fantastic, I can't thank you enough!!!

Nyllover is right, this must be from a later episode, (probably omnibus 2) as he is thinking in the past. However the actual length of footsie action could be the same in the actual episdoe. I seen the actual episode when it aired years ago and can't remember how long it was.

Again, Babylove great find. 10/10, 5 stars, 100% thanks, oh I could just go on all night ha ha.

As for more footsie scenes on Night and Day, more and more are getting posted on Stage 6, so I will keep my eyes peeled. The user who posts them on there is called nightanday, which is helpful I suppose.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Stage 6? Where is that?
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

smgreyuk wrote:Babylove the saviour! Great find! Fantastic, I can't thank you enough!!!

Nyllover is right, this must be from a later episode, (probably omnibus 2) as he is thinking in the past. However the actual length of footsie action could be the same in the actual episdoe. I seen the actual episode when it aired years ago and can't remember how long it was.

Again, Babylove great find. 10/10, 5 stars, 100% thanks, oh I could just go on all night ha ha.

As for more footsie scenes on Night and Day, more and more are getting posted on Stage 6, so I will keep my eyes peeled. The user who posts them on there is called nightanday, which is helpful I suppose.
Why, you're more than welcome, Smgreyuk. I was glad to have found that scene. By the way, Nyl... here's the link to those Night & Day videos below. that's where I got that sweet footsie scene from. Holla!
:ooook:

http://www.stage6.com/user/Nightandday/videos/