Best exam ever

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

feetslave

Best exam ever

Post by feetslave »

Today i was in a Law exam in college .. there was this girl that had ballet flats on that were black and made perfect contrast with her feet cuz they were white.... anyway as i was answering i looked at her feet .. ( she sat crossing her legs towards me) i had a really good view then she caught me looking :lol: so i looked at the paper and then looked again then she caught me again so i thought it would be better not to look away cuz she will notice .. she then moved her feet and im 100% positive she knew i was looking cuz my eyes were going with them :D ... so she looked at me and told me sure ud fail for those and she smiled so i smiled back and thten she pushed the exam paper and looked at me so automaticlly i leaned down and got the paper for her and as i was doing that she dangled her feet again so i was horny like hell ... the she kept on answering while moving her feet like she is having fun with me :D then she looked at me and told me ur pathetic and gave me the answer of a question in the exam so i said thanks , her answer was u know how to thank me and then gave the paper to the guy and went away ..... someone tell me what to do :D

cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Sound like she likes teasing you, probably she likes having her feet admired. I'd indulge her and tell she has some pretty feet in her ear or slip her a note. Hell sit next to her and slip a shoe off and play footsie with her. She obviously likes you and is waiting for you to make a move.
feetslave

Post by feetslave »

Thanx cwalk .. i have an exam on thursday and ill try that :D looks like exams arent bad after all
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Yes, try it. And post the results for us. :)

Good luck.