Foot experiences, and pics of my first "footgirl"

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

sweetsoles

Foot experiences, and pics of my first "footgirl"

Post by sweetsoles »

I have been very fortunate to have had three lovely women in my life that enjoy foot play, foot worship, giving foot jobs, and femdom...

My first experience was a lovely girl I met in college, we had started dating and had a good sexual relationship...

My first foot experience with her was an unforgettable one, but previous to that she would drop hints that she like her feet getting attention.... She would say to me in that super flirty way "rub my feetsies" or "Put lotion on my feetsies" Of course I was to shy to just start sucking on her toes...lol

Well one afternoon, there was a major snow storm, and there was nothing to do but lay about and watch TV, she was laying on the bed and I was casually rubbing her feet. She slowly moved her foot in the direction of my face and began caressing my face with her feet, so I naturally started kissing her soles.... Oh the silky texture of her feet. Her beautiful size 8 soles began caressing me more and more. and she sweetly said, go on lick my soles, you know you want to. That was all the reassuarance I needed... She said "if you do a good job I might give you a reward" So I laid there for a half an hour sucked her toes, kissed her feet, licked her soles.

After that she walked over to her nightstand where she kept her pantyhose, and started slipping on these ultra shiny nude pantyhose...(exactly like the ones in the picture)

She firmly instructed me to take off my off my pants and lay on the floor like a good little boy..... Slowly she began slipping her pantyhose feet on to me, playing footsie here and there, a little more foot kissing, and than I felt that sheer hosed foot on my cock for the first time, and it was like the answer to a prayer.

But it was her whole attitude about it that made it so damn hot... She just kept telling me, you poor little boy, how long have you had to wait for this? It must have been so difficult for you, all that pent up desire to worship a girl properly.

Although It was my first footjob, reflecting back on it now, I would have to give it a 10 out of 10....

Her feet were so incredibly articulate, and the slow slow way she works a cock with them is very intense. She kept me from climaxing for almost a half an hour, whenever I would get close she would stop and tell me to calm down, or pat my ballls a little with the ball of her foot to break up the rhythm...

All the while she had this sweet almost pitiful smile on her face, I truyly do believe she felt sorry for me.

And so our relationship went for 3 years, footjob heaven.

She still writes me emails and sends me pictures, and I have included them here. (her feet are lovely arent they?) we talk about how good it was. She is married now to the wrong guy ( a non foot guy) and I feel sorry for her now, as she doesnt get to have her foot desires fulfiilled...

She has been inviting me over a lot and the only thing that is stopping me is the fact that I am in a serious relationship now, with a girl that LOVES foot worship and femdom facesitting and breast smothering- and probably gives the best fucking footjob I have ever had... Id have to be an absolute idiot to fuck it up. She's an ex-stripper with dd fake tits and feet like a goddess, and a hell of an attitude. Whereas this girl was more of the sweet attitude, my curren girlfriend is extremely dominant and loves to say humiliating shit to me when I lick her feet...

But that is another story.....
Attachments
DSC01692-crop.JPG
DSC01797.JPG
DSC01803.JPG
100_2975.jpg
100_2985.jpg

cwalk

Post by cwalk »

great pics, and contribution of story.
slideaddict

Post by slideaddict »