Friend of the family

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Coldestheat

Friend of the family

Post by Coldestheat »

I ran into a lady the other day that sparked back a memory of perhaps my favorite footsie experience. I was at work 3 days ago and I happened to have to tie my shoes. Once I began tying my shoe I see a pair of light skinned black legs approach me asking for my assistance. Before I looked up to make eye contact with the customer I looked down and seen a pair of gorgeous feet with some very nice toes, painted both a light and dark blue on each toe. Now it seemed as if I had been down there staring at her toes for at least 10 minutes before I got up but of course it wasn't, but when I got up I seen who it was, we both recognized each other right away. She was a younger friend of my late grandmother..she was now in her mid 40's. Not a very attractive lady although presentable, but her feet were undeniable. Anyway we had small talk about how I've been and how she hasn't seen me since 1999 and how different I look. I took every opportunity possible to gaze at those beautiful toes while conversing. It's a bit awkward to bring the past up with a person almost twice your age, but twice we had played footsie together and I so badly wanted to do it again or at least bring it up but I couldn't! But I did comment on her feet once because she noticed me continually looking at them. I said I like the color scheme on your toes... it's very nice. She said yeah I had just got them done today. I normally don't paint them, but I decided to flaunt my toes for a while. I'm' proud of them. I replied, you do have some well kept feet and pretty toes. And she changed the subject. I didn't get the chance to get her number to chat later before she left, but it sparked the memory of the two times we played footsie. The first time was the first day I was introduced to her. I'll describe both instances in another post if anyone is interested.

CoLdEsThEaT
cwalk

stories

Post by cwalk »

Yeah we need some good stories, we havn't had any in years.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I would really like to hear both instances. Write on my friend. :ooook:
Coldestheat

Post by Coldestheat »

First time we played footsie was in 1997, I went to visit my grandparents for a while and seems like the whole time there no one would have nice feet coming around...or either they were really old..but anyway my grandma said she was gonna pick up one of her friends and asked me if i wanted to go..i said sure why not..so we picked her up and when i seen her i was disappointed again..because i don't know if its just me but if the lady isn't particularly attractive, i automatically assume they cant have pretty feet..well she didn't have on shoes that revealed this theory, so i couldn't judge her right away..well anyway, our day went on..we all ate dinner back at the house and my grandma asked her if she didn't mind staying over because she was too tired to take her home..so she agreed...and she went upstairs to take a shower..now i thought this would be a great time to see her feet..after she was getting dressed after her shower..so after about 10 or 15 minutes of her shower i went upstairs to my room and passed her going into the guest room..she had her shoes off and i seen a glimpse of what looked like gorgeous feet...but i know I'm not the only one who glances at someones feet sometimes and you think they're beautiful, but upon second glance you see otherwise...so i wanted to see again..so i walked into the guest room where she was and asked her if she had some lotion..she said no she didn't but she had Vaseline..and went to her bag to get it...when she came around to give it to me i seen her toes again and they were almost flawless..unpainted toes but still very beautiful..so i was wishing for an opportunity to play footsie with her..or at least see them again...well later that night..her and my grandma were sitting in the room talking and both on the bed..my grandma was sitting up on her bed facing the television while the lady was lying down on her stomach on the bed..with 1/3 of her body off the bed..including those feet...so when i seen that i walked in and decided to lie down on the floor to where my feet could accidentally bump hers..well they were a bit too high to reach so i crossed my feet over each other so i could reach and i "accidentally nudged her toes with mine...and to my absolute surprise..she immediately nudged mine back..so i went back at it and this time i rubbed more of her foot..and she started rubbing back..and we played with each other toes...interlocked toes, rubbed sole to sole..for at least 45 minutes..her soles and toes were so soft..it was almost like she had never walked on hard surfaces...she played back with the same intensity i was which made the situation more pleasurable...and once i stopped for a second because i thought my grandmother was getting out of the bed..she slid down on the bed a little more so she could reach out to my feet..and she continued to rub my toes..she seemed to like more toes on toes footsie..which was great for me...and finally my grandma said..ok now I'm going to bed..so i got up and went upstairs..and she went to the guest room...i couldn't sleep hardly any that night for thinking about what happened...and what i wanted to happen again..but it never did again during this trip...but we did do it once more which was a little more interesting for me anyway..cuz i got her to play footsie with another lady for a short instance..and she never knew it..(at least i think she didn't know)..well let me know if you wanna hear that one too and ill tell that one another day...
CoLdEsThEaT