Seaside story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Seaside story

Post by Tomi »

I was recently at a South European well known summer resort. ALthough it's late autumn, the temperature is mild there but unfortunately with some rain.

The last day I went down again to walk by the seaside. It was a bit raining again. While I was walking on the pavement, I spotted a girl walking down at the shore close to the water. She was wearing coat, trousers, and low heel pumps. Black nylons were peeking out below her trousers. She was taking photos down, and when a wave came, she would step or jump back, in order to avoid the water. The cost was covered with small stones. I walked further, but curiously watching her from time to time. Well, it's a rare sight to see a girl walking at the shore in heels, so I hoped for maybe some nice sight. She spent quite long time making photos at one place, so I went further, and than back. At one point I went down also to the water, walking towards her. I thought to pass by, or maybe to change few words with her. I was about 50 meters from her, when she finished her venture, and walked towards the stairs. She went up, and I decided to follow her. When I went up, she already crossed the lights, and were waiting for green for the other direction. As it was red for me, I was waiting. As she was standing there, suddenly she lifted her left foot, took of her pump, and placed her toes on the wet pavement. She was examing her pump, maybe a little stone went inside. After a second she lifted up her foot as she probably didn't like her feet to be wet, and was standing on one foot, showing the other sole just to my direction. Mmm she had beautiful black nylon with nice reinforcement, and a wide run on her sole. This sight lasted only 3 seconds unfortunately. She then took back on her shoe, got green light and went went on.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store