At the market. (true story)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

rowbbinn

At the market. (true story)

Post by rowbbinn »

Well, Today I was at the market, when I saw a hot blond girl very beautifil(with her boyfriend :bleh: ) entering at the market. She was with BLACK High Heels.

Well, I was at the restaurant of the market, and she entered to buy things.

Well, I stay at the restaurant, and passed about 12 minutes, and she was back(with her boyfriend), going to a place that packet presents (yes she buyed a present, I couldn't see what was)

And when she was waiting for the present to be packet(she DIDN'T sit) she started to move her shoes, and soon, she take her feet of the shoe(not totally), and play a little. I was praying for her to take the WHOLE feet of the shoe, but didn't happened. Well, I wanted to see her toes.

As the present being packet didn't take too long, she put her shoes on and leave with her boyfriend to their car.

Guys, believe me she was BEAUTIFIL. She was with Jeans, High Heels(The High Heels that she was wearing looks like with this one: http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/872/ ... elsjh4.jpg
)and Barefeet
I really wanted to see her toes... :(

Sorry, my english is not good, because I'm Brazilian.

This text was a really relief. Thank you guys.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

no woories, we got he story, sounds fantastic!
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Glad you guys got the story! :) Thanks for the reply, Mr.Mike.

Ohh I forgot to say, she was with HIGH HEELS/SCARPIN! I'll edit my first post!