[ENG] Which footsie babe is your favorite?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Which footsie babe is your favorite?

Post by Footsiefreak »

If its her looks,the way she uses her feet etc.Mine would be the babe from Dark Justice shes a BABE! :D

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Tough question. Yes, the Dark Justice chick is quite the babe. She gives footjobs and sells weapons? A woman can't get much better than that! :D

As for me I think I'd go with the woman from the Orient Express clip. She has a slightly different look, I like the way she goes straight for the crotch, and the facial expressions she gives the guy are great! Plus she did this with her husband and the guy's wife present. Extra points for being so bold (even though they were both doing it).

I also liked her outfit and the nylons she was wearing. Of course I'd have to train her to go slower and start out at my ankle. Otherwise she's tops in my book.

DP
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Any babe with nice feet who uses them aggressively to seduce under the table.

I don't remember the film title, but I think it was an Italian film from the film section where the man , while sitting next to his wife/girlfriend is being seduced under the table by the older woman ( who is not attractive at all ). This scene goes to show that an unattractive woman who knows how to use her feet under the table can be hot in some way.
wsrfr

[ENG] which foot babe?

Post by wsrfr »

This is a tough one. I like the one in Valentine's Day..but there are so many to choose from. I like shapely feet, nylons and heels. :D
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Any hot asians and hot blondes will do! YUM! LOL