[ENG]When logging in...(Suggestion)

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

WaddupJee

[ENG]When logging in...(Suggestion)

Post by WaddupJee »

Hey guys! What's happening? So how was ur summer peeps? Mine was alright but stank a little...No internet for a MONTH! Pretty much all of August. So for those who were wondering where WaddupJee went, its because of stupid sympatico....I want to burn their building down. So now I'm catching up with the updates and the forums...sooo long! Well that is pretty much it.

For the suggestion...I was suggesting that the login and password characters should be a different colour other than yellow. I'm not talking about the quick login where you can access through scrolling all the way down, but the one on the top menu where it says "Log in". I'm just saying to change the colour to something slightly darker...Some people may have a difficult time trying to read what they type and that can be a hassle since you are putting in your username and password. If you do that, that would be great.

Terribly sorry if I typed a lot for a simple suggestion LOL. Thanks and Peace Out.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Welcome back. Too bad about your access loss, but I hope you were able to get some reading done in the meantime.

Don't be shy about commenting on the files you download. BTW who are you using as an ISP?

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG]When logging in...(Suggestion)

Post by nyllover »

WaddupJee wrote: For the suggestion...I was suggesting that the login and password characters should be a different colour other than yellow. I'm not talking about the quick login where you can access through scrolling all the way down, but the one on the top menu where it says "Log in". I'm just saying to change the colour to something slightly darker...Some people may have a difficult time trying to read what they type and that can be a hassle since you are putting in your username and password. If you do that, that would be great.
100% agree.... but i've been trying to change it since the forum opened, without success :(
Really don't have a bloody clue of how to change it! :mrgreen:
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Well DP...my ISP was Bell High Speed Sympatico...I officially hate them now!

For nyllover...I guess it's alright then. Thanks for replying tho.