Long boots and socks removed for quick relief turns me on...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

footsie5

Long boots and socks removed for quick relief turns me on...

Post by footsie5 »

:ooook: Nothing turns me on better than seeing pretty women undoing her long boots in public due to very sore feet! Seldom does it happen because pretty chicks usually do not want to be seen as the weaker sex, and having their boots removed for some foot rub is perceived as the weaker sex. So, it would be a great turn on for me if I happen to catch a pretty gal undoing her boots for some quick relief on their sore feet. Better still if a gal wearing sneakers and thick white socks loosening their sneakers for some quick flexing of the toes due to sore feet. I still treasure the moment when my gal simply could not resist having her long boots unzipped for a quick foot massage under the table in a restaurant. She refused to put her boots back on until we were ready to leave! I would give a million to see a Hooters gal undo her sneakers for some quick massage on her thick white socks while she's on duty!! Any experience of such sexy moments??
Attachments
My gal's ridingboots and thick white socks were taken off for a nice foot massage on her bare toes after a long day of shopping. She simply could not resist my offer of undoing her boots for some quick relief on her thick sweaty white socks. She did not u
My gal's ridingboots and thick white socks were taken off for a nice foot massage on her bare toes after a long day of shopping. She simply could not resist my offer of undoing her boots for some quick relief on her thick sweaty white socks. She did not u