[ENG] Using a Foot Model for Movie Scenes?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Using a Foot Model for Movie Scenes?

Post by Dead Parrot »

I wonder if any of the movie scenes were shot using a foot model instead of the actual actress? Or if they used a "stunt crotch" instead of the real actor?

Probably unlikely but I suppose an actress might not like the way her feet look and insist on a foot model (or nylons).
I was thinking specifically of the Marco Polo and I Like to Play Games 2 scenes where you get a pretty good view of her bare foot working.

DP

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I dont think they use foot models if a woman doesnt like her feet she can just wear stockings which are in most scenes anyway.I would love to be a double for the guy receiving footsie though.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I would love to be a double for the guy receiving footsie though.
:P You wouldn't last a day on the job Footsiefreak! They'd fire you because you'd keep messing the scene up so they'd have to reshoot it...over and over again! :lol:

It'd be worth it though!

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dead Parrot wrote:
I would love to be a double for the guy receiving footsie though.
:P You wouldn't last a day on the job Footsiefreak! They'd fire you because you'd keep messing the scene up so they'd have to reshoot it...over and over again! :lol:

It'd be worth it though!

DP
You are probably right LMAO!Also after every "messed up"scene they would have to change my pants becuase of my "explosions"when she puts her soft stockinged foot in my crotch :oops:
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

Looking at this the making of 'Paparazzi' 1998, it shows the shooting of the footsie scene and the original actors are doing it not doubles (unfortunately).
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well I do know one Spanish soap opera scene there was a stunt double because it was this old lady playing footsie and the legs and foot were obviously a young lady so in cases like that Im sure they always use younger foot models for older actresses