More Footsie Scenes

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

More Footsie Scenes

Post by Footsiefreak »

There was on from the TV show The Fall Guy starring Lee Majors. He was at this gangter's house for dinner. The gagster's wife was turned on by him, then they showed her taking off her shoe and putting her left foot up his left pantleg. Then they go under the table again and she takes her other shoe off and puts her other foot up is other pantleg. She was a very prety blonde wearing a red mini skirt with hose and red pumps. Another scene was from a movie called Killer Looks. It was about a husband who wanted his wife to experiment with other people. He had invited another couple to dinner and the one wife started rubbing her legs against the other wife legs. A nice girl on girl scene.

daemon

Post by daemon »

Mmmmhh, I really love the girl on girl scenes...perhaps because these are so few.
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I wonder if there's a way to get that footsie scene from The Fall Guy?? I wish it sounds over the top 2 feet in both pant legs?? Too hot.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes it sounds like a really hot scene! :shock: Red miniskirt...mmm! :shock: :shock:
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

It does. Anyway? Can you get that scene Nyllover aka Max? We would ALL benefit from THAT one? :-D
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well... i just wish i would Jay...i just wish i would....all i can do for now, is add the scene to the list... and search :wink:
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

Nyllover aka Max...

would you want to become part of a productions company to do nothing but Footsie movies and you as a male actor who'd be tortured by nylon stocking feet. Daily?

let me know.

Jay
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Urgh....daily? :shock: That's a lot ! :D

Sounds not like a part time job then... well, i think the first problem would be that i live in Italy, and i guess you live in USA...a little bit far to do it everyday... i couldn't really be back home for dinner i guess :D

Well, anyway, if you need some help, let me know... :wink:
Jay (inactive)

email me

Post by Jay (inactive) »

email me at jay_j_torres@yahoo.com right now so we can talk about this, please.

Jay
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

JAY_J_TORRES@YAHOO.COM- sorry, you probably thought the middle initial was an i....lol,

Jay
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Guys, i have found a way to obtain series 1, 4 and 5 of The Fall Guy. But i wish we could find some more details.... such as when this episode aired first, which season it is in...and so on...

Any help? :roll:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Ugh! I recall seeing the scene but it was very short and I don't remember anything else.

If someone saw the full episode that would help. The Fall Guy frequently had special guest stars, and that might help identify the ep. Here is an episode guide link.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/9821/fallguy.txt

I'll do some more digging.

DP