New movie Wicker Park

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

New movie Wicker Park

Post by Feeture Feature »

From BillBrasky2620 on the Mouse Pad:

Wicker Park
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw a screening of this last night, and there was some pretty good foot content. I don't want to get into a whole plot description (if you watch the trailer, it gives half the movie away anyway), but in one scene Josh Hartnett is pretending to work at a shoe store so he can talk to this girl he has been admiring from afar (Diane Kruger). She asks him if she can try on a particular pair of shoes, he goes to get them, and when he comes back she already has her foot out ready for him to slip it onto her. As he does so, she presses her bare foot into his crotch a little bit as he is slipping it on. There was a nice closeup of her foot and then him putting the shoe onto her. The foot in the crotch thing, and the subsequent shot of Hartnett looking "aroused" and out of breath afterwards, got a lot of giggles from the screening audience I saw it with (primarily from females). There is a scene later on when Hartnett similarly tries the same shoe on a different girl (Rose Byrne), but there wasn't a long enough shot of her foot in that scene. Too bad, as I think she's cuter than Kruger.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Something to look for surely :)