[ENG] Encounters on Trains - Webfinds

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Encounters on Trains - Webfinds

Post by Dead Parrot »

Two shorts about what starts as a footjob but leads to vanilla sex. I've cut the second one short for bandwidth, but if you want to read the whole thing then follow this link:http://www.cleansheets.com/fiction/powe ... 8.02.shtml

Journeys back from London on the train are usually a nightmare, carriages are packed solid and they feel warm on claustrophobic.

On this particular day, I had managed to complete all of my work earlier than expected and was able to get to the station a lot earlier. The announcement was made that the train was ready to board and everybody started to make their way to the train.

I was always to keen to get on as quick as possible because I wanted a seat with a table to make use of the legroom, little did I know how useful that legroom would become.

I boarded the train a got the seat I wanted, the rest of the coach was pretty quiet but all table seats had been taken. “Is that seat available?â€￾ I was asked and as I looked up, a business like woman was pointing to the seat opposite. Looking at her stunning blue eyes and working my eyes down the full length of her slender body, “Be my guest..â€￾ I replied.

She was wearing a tight fitting suit comprising a short’ish skirt and jacket which was buttoned closed at the bottom but revealed a low cut blouse underneath. As she reached up to place her bag in the overhead storage, her skirt rose up to reveal she was wearing hold-up stockings. I could feel myself getting aroused and my mind was all over the place to the extent that I did not notice her see that I was looking at her.

As she sat down, I saw she was grinning at me before she relaxed back in her seat. We started chatting but nothing flirtatious, just plain business talk.

When the train had left the darkness of the station, her hands started fidgeting with the top of her blouse, occasionally showing the edge of a black lace bra underneath – I noticed that she was doing this, she was seeing if I had noticed. My cock was getting harder and harder as I watched her tease me. Eventually, she took of her jacket, and because she remained in her seat, she stuck her chest right out to make it easier to remove the garment, the fullness of her breasts developing her cleavage to the full. As she threw her jacket to the side, she leaned forward and asked whether I liked what I had been looking at. After a short exchange of words regarding her body and sexual aura surrounding her body, she sat back again, much to my disappointment.

My disappointment, however, was short lived. I soon felt her stoking clad foot stroking the lower part of my leg, moving up and down, gradually working it’s way up to what was now my throbbing cock. Her foot moving over me, pressing my cock back down against my body, teasing me and making me feel like I really wanted to fuck her.

We were in the last coach of the train and sat near the back so there was little chance of anybody walking past. Because of this, the woman leaned forward and unbuttoned the top of her blouse, squeezing her tits together to demonstrate their full worth. With her foot still massaging my cock, I leaned forward and slipped one of my hands inside her bra, the soft lace and silky skin making it easy for me to do so. As I slid my hand inside her bra, I could feel her nipple, erect to its capacity, so I started to pinch it gently between my thumb and first finger. Her reaction was to lose her eyes with pleasure as the sensitivity of her nipples was exposed.

Feeling ever more aroused, I used my other to cup her other tit completely in my hand, pulling it free my lace bra and out of her blouse. An opportunity for me to lick and tease her nipple with tongue and teeth. The more I licked, the faster her foot moved over my cock. After a while, I looked up at her face and mouths met, tongues entwined in a passionate, breathless kiss. “I want you to fuck me now!â€￾ she whispered to me.

As she said it, she straightened her clothes and stood up from her seat, walking away from me to the vestibule area of the coach – “Fucking her in the toilets on a trainâ€￾ I thought to myself, my erect cock clearly visible through my pants. I followed her out but instead of going into the toilets, she stood in the vestibule area, leaning against the coach door, with her arms outstretched and hand up as if to stop me going any closer.

When I stopped in my tracks, she grabbed the bottom of her skirt and started a playful dance, pulling the skirt up to her hips and down again until she eventually stood there, legs slightly apart. She raised the skirt right up over her hips, revealing her almost shaven pussy, no underwear, and her juices glistening in the sunlight coming through the window of the door. Still refusing my advances, she leaned back on the door, sucked one of her fingers and then slid the finger down over her pussy, rubbing her clit and pushing the finger inside herself. “I want you to lick me dry, then fuck me hardâ€￾

Without any other thought, I instinctively dropped to my knees and buried my face into her cunt. I could feel the heat from her in my mouth and I could taste how sweet she really was. I let my tongue play with her clit then licked deep inside her, grabbing her arse with both hands to pull onto my face. She was moaning with pleasure and as I looked up, I could see she had released her tits from her top and was playing with her nipples. I licked harder and faster until I could feel her body pulsate almost at the pint of coming.

As I stood up, she grabbed my cock through my trousers and fought with the zip to allow her access to my cock. One my cock was free, she pulled on the full length, wanking me hard, pushing her tongue into my throat at the same time - soon she was looking down at my cock, tempted by the pre-cum that had been developing from the minute she stepped aboard. Leaning down, she slowly licked bulb at the end of my cock, absorbing every drop of pre-cum before suddenly taking my full length into her mouth, sucking hard. While she had my cock in her mouth, I looked down and could see that she no longer kneeling, but had crouched, skirt still over her hips. Her legs were wide apart and one hand was playing her pussy, the other hand guiding my cock in her mouth. This sight almost brought me to climax but I managed to hold off so that I could fuck her properly.

She had noticed I was ready to come as my balls tighten in her hand. She stood and leaning back against the door again, she raised one leg for me to grab hold of, then the other, wrapping them around my body. From her sucking my cock and her own wet pussy, my cock slid into her to ease. I held on to arse and rocked her up and down over my cock, sucking her tits whenever possible. As we got better, we got quicker and her groans became louder, I could feel her cunt tighten its grip on my cock and I could my own cock ready to shoot its full load inside her. A pumped her harder until she came but managed to hold off my own load “Do you want to taste some more?â€￾ I asked her.

She duly climbed off me and crouched in front of me again, her own juices dripping from between her legs as she took my cock in her mouth again and started to wank me frantically. It wasn’t long before she was gulping down my cum, licking my cock dry once more.

We stood there for a moment, collecting ourselves up before getting dressed and returning to our seat. For the rest of the journey she continued playing with her blouse, teasing me and rubbing my cock with her foot – I had thought I had found someone to have regular sex with, no inhibitions, no restraints.

When we arrived in Manchester, we said our goodbyes on the train and she left hurriedly. As I followed her along the platform, she was met by another man who kissed her as he greeted her. As they walked away, she turned and winked at me. No contact number, not even her name. She was gone, but her memory still remains and every time I travel to London by train, I know exactly where I am going to sit.

Trés Grande Vitesse
by B.M. Powell
(09/18/02)

A blast from the locomotive's horn signaled our imminent departure and the train began to glide smoothly from the station. I settled back, expecting an uneventful ride on one of the famed "Trés Grande Vitesse" (very high speed) express trains, the "TGV" from Paris to Nice.

After three grueling months spent developing Internet software, I had a week's vacation. I was going to spend it in Nice. As a twenty-eight year old single male with a potent libido, the ascetic life I had led for the last three months had been hard. Inspecting topless women on the Riviera beaches would act as a welcome restorative, and although no Adonis, I was looking forward to some hot sex during the week. Beside me in the window seat was a grim-faced man, while his dour wife sat across the small table from him. The seat opposite me was vacant. Not much excitement here. I took out a technical report to read.

The fragrance of perfume alerted me to the woman. Her fragrance was rich and exotic, redolent of the tropics, sensual. She looked at the vacant seat then checked her ticket. Satisfied this was her seat, she placed her shoulder bag on the table then lifted her suitcase to push it up to the luggage rack. She was too petite for this and, stretching on tiptoe, struggled with the case.

"Permit me," I murmured, sliding from my seat. Standing in the aisle, behind the woman, I reached over her and pushed the suitcase on to the rack. In the restricted space I took the opportunity to press myself firmly into her rear, feeling its enticing fullness through her skirt.

The woman slipped into the vacant seat. She was flushed but gave me a quizzical smile. "Thank you, Monsieur. You are too kind."

Her long, dark red skirt fitted snugly around her rear and the stretch of the light camisole across her chest suggested good breasts. The well-coiffed hair, impeccable make-up and manicured hands all signified an elegant woman. I guessed her to be in her late thirties. I enjoyed older women. I liked their more voluptuous figures and sexually I found them to be both skillful and demanding.

She took a book from her bag, Web Design and Small Business. What a surprise.

"Madame travels to Nice?"

"No Monsieur, Lyons." A pause. "And Monsieur?"

I nodded. "I have a week's vacation in Nice."

"Alone, Monsieur?"

Again I nodded.

"No doubt Monsieur intends to become intimate with as many young women as possible."

I was taken aback by the directness of her comment and I found her knowing smile disconcerting. But I responded truthfully. "Yes Madame, I do."

I changed the subject. "Excuse me, Madame, but I notice the title of your book. I work in the Internet software industry. Are you also in the Internet field?"

She shook her head. "No Monsieur, I own a ladies fashion boutique in Lyons. I have been in Paris to design a Web site for my business."

She opened her book. Disappointed, I returned to my report.

I had trouble concentrating. The woman's perfume was seductive and I kept thinking about her ripe bottom. I glanced across at her. She was studying me, almost as if coming to some decision. Then she gave me a purposeful smile.

I felt her leg brush against mine, then very discreetly, her foot was placed on my seat, resting invitingly between my thighs. Beneath the table, she had stretched her leg across the space between our seats. I looked at the woman. Her lips parted in unmistakable invitation and gently she nudged my crotch with her foot.

The high-heeled shoe left most of her foot bare and I brushed along her instep, stroking the sensuous arch, playing with the finely structured ankle. It took but a moment to slip off the shoe. Then I began to fondle her manicured toes, separating them, probing their cleavage. Extending each toe in turn, lightly rubbing and stretching, I massaged all the toes of her foot. The woman's eyes had closed when, very deliberately, I pressed her foot into my crotch.

She opened her eyes and for several moments she did not react. Then, with a knowing smile, she began to rub the bulge in my pants with her foot. As her stimulation became more vigorous, I pressed my burgeoning erection harder against her foot.

"If Monsieur would permit me to buy him coffee, perhaps he could explain to me some features of the Internet."

I snapped back to reality and the realization of my very public arousal. "I would be delighted to accept Madame's offer," I replied. I slipped the woman's shoe on to her foot and she carefully withdrew her leg. She slid from her seat and proceeded towards the restaurant car. I followed her.

WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

SO MUCH READING! DAMN IT WAS WORTH IT!! :D :D :D