A Rage in Harlem video

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

A Rage in Harlem video

Post by Feeture Feature »

I have uploaded 3 files from 1991 movie A Rage in Harlem with Robin Givens to group 2. Scene is certainly seductive use of foot. I have cut a lot out since it was a long scene and I used low quality audio to save space.

Unusual to see an African-American scene of footsie. Givens is lying on bed and Forest Whitaker, who works in funeral home, offers to rub her feet. He takes off her red high heels and says she has very small feet. She asks where he has seen so many feet and he says on dead people. She raises a foot and rubs around his mouth as he talks. He looks at a portrait of Jesus once. At the end you can tell she has dropped her foot to his crotch and is still working it.

Enjoy!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Finally!!! I had a really bad quality version of this scene, therefore i was waiting to find something better before adding it to the site... and then, as it often happens, Feeture comes! :D

I just think she is AMAZING.... attractive and hot as hell!!! :o
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

It's not unusual to see footsie with Blacls. You have the Jamie Foxx show, Franks Place, that Chris Rock movie, The Big Easy.