[ENG] The Girls From China Clip 2

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Zeos

[ENG] The Girls From China Clip 2

Post by Zeos »

Hey Nyllover,
I posted this in the new scenes part for Girls from China, just thought I'd post here too in hopes more would see it.
Anyway, I managed to download the first clip but the second clip refuses to download. I get an error page that comes up. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it.
Thanks a lot.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Did you try again? Because i think this is related to the daily limit that yahoo put on downloads from group...sometimes i have the same problem in some groups...i come back the day after and i can get files :)
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

Hey Nyllover, thanks for the reply.
Anyway, I've been checking back on a regular basis and still no luck. I know what you mean about the daily limit and I thought that might be it too, but I can download all the other files no problem. Oh well, just not meant to be I guess. :)
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Anyway don't worry...as soon as i will be able to update the site again, they will be there too :)