The Last Few Updates...

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

The Last Few Updates...

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks for the last few updates Nyllover.

I see that besides the regular video additions that you've been adding and changing things all over the website:

1. Links Page - Good idea. This allows us to see some of things that you've discovered over the years. The Spanish shoeplay blog is a real find!

2. Other Forums - This is the listing on the lefthand toolbar of the form. Could you give us a summary of the Celebrity Dream Feet Forum? Thanks.

3. The Quiet - Nice seeing Elisha in action, if only briefly. :lol: :superhorny:

4. Nyllady Photos - Always good to see new or "old" stuff.

Keep up the good work!

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: The Last Few Updates...

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: 2. Other Forums - This is the listing on the lefthand toolbar of the form. Could you give us a summary of the Celebrity Dream Feet Forum? Thanks.
Sure! It's an italian forum dedicated to Celebrity's feet. The forum is linked to my friend's site Celebrity Dream Feet and it contains pictures and videos of celebrities showing their feet. There is also an amateur and a candid section, although everything is almost strictly related to feet. No shoeplay, no footsies (or just in some rare cases). Lots of posts there, a monthly competition (Oscar) for the best posts of the previous months, some girls posting photos of their feet and taking requests...and many other things. The only "down side" for you is that they use only italian language there.
Ah...i'm helping them with the technical things of the forum..therefore they made me Admin ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.