Brisco County Jr.

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Crowe

Brisco County Jr.

Post by Crowe »

Ahhh, i just remembered. Few years back, 7 or 8 maybe, there was a show here in the states called "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr." starring Bruce Campbell. I remember a commercial for an episode where a woman was lying on a bed, and she put her foot on his chest. Then he took her shoe off and i believe she went for his crotch. She was wearing fishnets.....it was a wild wild west show, so picture that hot singer that sings in the tavern. Haha.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Always difficult to find series scenes but...sounds like a really nice one :mrgreen:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Crowe...at this page:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Ep ... season-all

There is a description of every single episode...when you have time...give it a look, to see if any of them remembers you the one we need :wink:
Crowe

Post by Crowe »

Well, the problem is, i saw the commercial for it, but missed that episode. However, is this series out on DVD? If so, i may buy it, it was a funny show. And in the meantime, i could look for the scene and upload it.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

All my researches show that it was not released on DVD yet... i think a good place to keep informed could be this site:

http://theoasis.com/brisco/index.php

where they say:
Brisco has not been released on DVD yet. Although, there have been roumors that it should have been out some time ago.