October 15 update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

October 15 update

Post by Feeture Feature »

Thanks for the kind words, Nyllover. I am happy to contribute what I can to this site. The caveman scene comes from 1963 Italian movie with title "Sexy proibito" and USA title is "Sexy Proibitissimo". It came out when all those "Mondo" movies were being released (thus the Italian in American title) and claimed to be a documentary of striptease through the ages, from caveman to the space age (includes a striptease for aliens [the outer space kind, not the illegal ones]). Quite a nice movie.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

All your efforts are much appreciated Feeture. And I hope you have insurance for your collection, as well as a backup copy (or two) at a seperate location. :lol:

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for the correction Feeture, i've changed the title now...that movie seems indeed interesting! ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
getvw2000

Post by getvw2000 »

Mr nyllover, could you please send me that clip requested, you havnt evan replied to my post :imsad:
getvw2000

Post by getvw2000 »

Mr nyllover, could you please send me that clip requested, you havnt evan replied to my post :imsad:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

What clip? The Linda Fiorentino one? I can't. As you know is totally off topic here and it's too big to be sent in private messages.
Sorry.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
getvw2000

Post by getvw2000 »

Could you upload it on something like rapidshare/megaupload & send me the link please? That way it wont be posted on the site/board.