Western movie from 1947 "Cheyenne"

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Western movie from 1947 "Cheyenne"

Post by Feeture Feature »

I was so pleased to catch this movie this weekend on TV. I had remembered a stockinged foot scene in a stagecoach but never remembered the movie title. Then there is is this bonus footsie scene. Jane Wyman and Dennis Morgan are wrapped in blankets around campfire and Morgan stretches out his socked foot and seeks her stockinged foot. She jumps in fright when he touches her toes with his foot. They settle down again and her toes now settle against his toes. Then he asks what shoe size she wears and she pulls back. He says put her foot back where it belongs and she says "Don't tempt me!" Then she kicks at him and scene fades to black. I have uploaded 3 files to Yahoo group 2. Some of lengthy periods with talk were cut out for space reasons. If you can find that movie, it's a worthwhile scene and I think on topic though I get in trouble for wanting in bed footsie included. I leave it up to Nyllover to decide whether to add to site.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Uhmmmm that's a sweet scene for sure :mrgreen:

By the way...i think i never managed to really explain myself about what scenes to put on or not.... i guess it's because of my bad english...
All i want in a scene, is the woman trying to seduce the man with her feet... in example, there is a scene on bed on our site, and that's the one from "Clueless". I think you can tell the difference between that one and this one... although the one you just added to the group has a beautiful woman in of course, and i like the scene too... :P
What do you all guys think?
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Right on, Brother Feeture! You've done it again... as always. That is an excellent foosite scene. Thanks for the hookups![img] :ooook:

BTW - To answer your question, Nyllover, the footsie scene in Clueless is GOOD... but this one(Thanks to Feeture) is BETTER! Nuff' said!