House of Sand and Fog

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

falkampft blues

House of Sand and Fog

Post by falkampft blues »

I am back, after concern with my computer, I take again the remote ( divorce, flesh and blood) aloading which I erased (formatting) I am pleased to announce a scene to you, in movies :

House of Sand and Fog

http://www.hitwgang.com/gangsters/Mouse ... tm#vidcaps

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welcome back then!

Anyway... i actually think that she doesn't touch him in that scene (and it's a shame :( )... don't you think? :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Holy Toledo! The shoe removal scene is perfect. Even though she doesn't touch him I think it should be posted just for that.

Is that a bandage around her foot? I also like the fact that her heel isn't touching the sole of her other shoe. It's nice to see that space in between! :D

Good catch FB.

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well... i'll try to get that scene somehow (don't want to use HITW site stuff...) and then you'll be able to get the scene from either the yahoogroup or some other way... sorry but that it not on topic to the site...he doesn't even notice she removes her shoe :P