[ENG] Luckiest man alive - I think!!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Leigh

[ENG] Luckiest man alive - I think!!

Post by Leigh »

It all started at an early age, my fetish for stockinged feet was hard to control. I would find any excuse to touch my mother's friends stockinged feet for pleasure. When i reached adulthood it had gotten worse - but I LOVE IT!!! When i first met my wife she was having in a relationship with my cousin and i was so jealous as she always used to wear black hose. After a night out with the two of them we stopped for food on the way home and my cousins girlfriend knew i had a fetish for feet as i would offer to massage them at any opportunity i got.

We sat there eating our indian meal in a dimly lit restaurant and little be known to my cousin his girlfriend winked at me and i felt something rubbing my leg! My fantasies were coming true, anyway she stopped at my knee and didnt go any further? :roll:

After a couple of months she left him to be with me which caused a bit of friction but i was gonna live with it regardless. We went on a shopping trip to buy some clothes for a night out, she went one way i went the other. When we met she said in a sultry voice "I have a surprise for you in this bag!" I got quite excited when she showed me a garter belt and fully fashioned seemed stockings. Later that evening when we went out i waited for her patiently, she came downstairs and i nearly cum in my pants! She wore a little black dress, 4" heels and the stockings.

She gave me a wink and said lets go! We got to the restaurant and took a seat. She just looked at me with lust and started to rub my leg with her shoe still on. I said to her "take your shoe off so i can feel your soft foot" she said no, playfully, then i heard the welcoming thud as her shoe hit the floor. She didnt waste any time finding my crotch with her stockinged foot, i thought to myself "This is it, My fantasies coming true after all these years"!

She continued to stroke my cock through my trousers and whispered "take it out" I did as i was told and she made me cum right there in the restaurant. 10 years on and we are still married and we still visit the same restaurant and with the same results, How lucky am i? :mrgreen:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

A LOT Lucky! :P :P :P

Tell your wife that she is more than welcome to post her impressions about it too! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Very nice. Yes, your wife should post here. She would be a welcome addition to our community.

And, you should also suggest that she have some of her hot girlfriends do that to you as well. :lol:

Please feel free to post further experiences and comment on other posts.

DP