Brittany Murphy in "Just Married" deleted scene

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Brittany Murphy in "Just Married" deleted scene

Post by Feeture Feature »

HITW Gang has just put on video clip of this. For next week, anyone interested can check it out and see if it belongs here. She and guy are lying on stomachs eating toasted marshmallows. In the background, they have their bare feet in air and her foot is rubbing his. Now, to me, this is on topic but purists may not think so. If they were seated and feet were under the table, no one would argue. I fail to see the difference, but many of you seem to.

http://www.hitwgang.com/hitwdb/HITWView ... apHITW.avi

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks a lot Feeture! A part from the fact if the video is on topic or not (i wait to see what others think)... there is anyway the trouble that i can't put it online, for the old troubles i had with HITW... but anyway i could add it to the list in the hope to obtain another video :P
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I meant it just to be added to your list at this time (if appropriate); I know you have to wait for other video. Eventually I will get it if no one else does and if it is wanted. I am trying to get about 350 movies so it will take time!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

350 movies??? :o :o :o

My God Feeture...that's almost becoming a job for you! :o

As i always said... you are DA MAN 8)
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

I agree with ya, Nyl. Feeture IS da man!!! 8) 8) 8)