Future Shock scene

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Future Shock scene

Post by Feeture Feature »

There are 2 movies with title "Future Shock" released in 1993. This one has Julie Strain in cast. She is painting her toenails when guy who works in a mortuary comes into room. He says her toes are beautiful and toes are his life. She finishes and waves toes in his face then rubs his chest (he's still in shirt and tie). Then she says she won't bite and her foot goes down. He looks shocked and she says, "I thought toes were your life." He says, as he rushes away, "Dead ones!"

I've uploaded a clip in Yahoo group 2. For space reasons, it's only the relevant part. You do not see the foot in the crotch but I still think it is a good scene. I think the full scene may only be in the unrated version although it was shown on syndicated TV, which is where I caught it.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That's a good scene! Thanks a lot!!! :P