Co-worker changing shoes

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

da_terminator

Co-worker changing shoes

Post by da_terminator »

I meant to post this but got sidetracked with other stuff. I work in a downtown office in the midwest. A few days ago I was in the office. There's a girl in my dept/team that started last October. She's in her mid 30's, is about 5'4", and somewhat resembles Rachel McAdams with brunette hair. We have a pod that we sit in and she sits directly next to me on my right side. She came in about an hour after I did (we have staggered times) and she was wearing capri pants along with casual shoes. So she's getting settled in and we're making small talk. Normally she elects to keep the same footwear on, at least from what I've seen. I noticed she then went into one of her drawers and brought a pair of heels out. I'm still mostly communicating with her from my side as I'm responding to emails. She then turns to face my direction and proceeds to remove her casual shoes and then socks so she can change into her heels. All while we're still talking. It was difficult to keep a straight face up and act like I was concentrating on the conversation. I did manage to steal a couple of glances of her feet and her toes were painted bright red and appeared nice and well kept. But it was an expected surprise and certainly threw the rest of my morning off still thinking about it. With spring and summer on deck it'll be interesting to see if this is a repeat occurrence.

tobydole

Re: Co-worker changing shoes

Post by tobydole »

Nice! Super lucky moment. Would be so hard to work after that. Definitely keep up a nice friendship with her, the more comfortable she is around you the luckier you may get.