DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Elstern1

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Elstern1 »

Rebecca took off one shoe (after the helicopter presentation), put her foot under her butt and did dipping with the other shoe she still had on. Magical moment.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That segment leading into the juice squeezer was beautiful
Flame

Post by Flame »

For nearly the whole last panel show segment Rebecca stood behind th epanels without her shoes. You could see the height difference and for a a few seconds her shoes stood between the two panels. Sadly nothing to see.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Big thanks to the girl for today's show. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of patience right !

Masterpiece offered during the 5€ and 10€ mega-show with obviously the segment you guys already discussed as the cherry on the cake. That move was a first I believe, what a crazy show to display right in front of the camera.

Also ty to Monika for pushing a bit lower with that massage ball and removing that heel off, really nice gift from her ;)

A shame it had to end with that awful panel set, even there, the duo did toy a bit with us by leaving their removed high heels in plain sight for us.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

some good shows today. The A-Team always a pleasure to watch. hoping for more of the same tomorrow.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana looks gorgeous today. :o :love:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

No Diana till next tuesday :imsad: just Rebecca today which should be good.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Here goes another day of Rebecca TV. Lots of actions throughout the shows but nothing particularly standing out from the almost constant shoeplay. The camera and sets disposition didn't help either. Somehow, her seat is always 10ft away from the rest during the seated shows...

She is most likely also presenting tomorrow, I must say, while I do love the multiple dark tights outfit she wore during the week, I secretly wish she would be willing, if that doesn't bother her, to contrast a bit and go bare legs/tan tights with her camel pumps for the last day of the week ! (Just saying... in case someone happens to be eyeing the thread ;) )
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:58 pm Here goes another day of Rebecca TV. Lots of actions throughout the shows but nothing particularly standing out from the almost constant shoeplay. The camera and sets disposition didn't help either. Somehow, her seat is always 10ft away from the rest during the seated shows...

She is most likely also presenting tomorrow, I must say, while I do love the multiple dark tights outfit she wore during the week, I secretly wish she would be willing, if that doesn't bother her, to contrast a bit and go bare legs/tan tights with her camel pumps for the last day of the week ! (Just saying... in case someone happens to be eyeing the thread ;) )
tan nylons 👍
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I do miss Diana’s standing shoeplay. Yeah, she still dangles a bit but it’s the standing shoeplay that’s sexy!!!
Globe

Post by Globe »

At the moment, the shows with and without Rebecca clearly don't have the same vibe.

Surely Diana still got it in herself but it looks like she's not willing or ready to go back to it yet. Only time will tell !...
In the meantime we will wait ;)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t know…I’m starting to believe that guy (forget his name), that Diana is either “over it, bored with it” or there is a boyfriend that is shutting her down because we are getting shutdown by her. If you’re reading this Diana, we want you back. It’s now just Rebecca or nothing and she has been amazing lately.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Monika was an absolute Rock Star today. She dangled more than Diana. We just need to see some toes from her
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Love it…Merve with some nice shoeplay and a “Rebecca Move”…of course a day when I have to leave.
Globe

Post by Globe »

What a surprise to see both Monika and Merve get into it like that !
A bit fed up of the all-black outfits this week, I'd love to see some joyful spring colors.

A-team tomorrow... Don't want to set high expectations but I can't help it with these too, let's see if we can get some Friday mood going ! ;)
Globe

Post by Globe »

What a weird friday. Hoping this was some kind of "intendend withdrawal" to build up some hype for the upcoming monday's shows...

Unlucky that today was a miss with as little screentime the A-team has been getting lately. :(
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank you to Diana today…lots of “Rebecca moves” from her
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Monika has been wonderful lately…if we just get that standing dip…minds will be blown.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana in case u were wondering, yes we do miss your standing shoeplay. Monika you are so so close…thank you
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗄𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒.𝖭𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝖿 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺y…